Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello All

Author Topic: Hello All
EVOC
Member # 9381

- posted      Profile for EVOC   Email EVOC         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my name is Richard Flores IV. I live out here in California. I have always had a joy with writing and telling stories but never really taken it to serious. I have some works that I have worked with for a while, but I feel now is the time I share some of my stories with others. So I am excited to help others with their works and to receive some much needed feed back on my works.

Look forward to getting started,

Richard

Posts: 725 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grayson Morris
Member # 9285

- posted      Profile for Grayson Morris           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Richard!
Posts: 381 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 4479 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smiley
Member # 9379

- posted      Profile for Smiley   Email Smiley         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse!
Posts: 195 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Howdy, partner from another Californian (Not looking forward to the next few years but that's another matter even though it's a great state...geologically )

Nice to get a good start at writing here in the Treehouse. Nice place, nice people, nice advice....a really nice place.

But do watch that unicorn she can by mean.

Posts: 5283 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. N. Khoury
Member # 9361

- posted      Profile for J. N. Khoury   Email J. N. Khoury         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey! glad to meet you!
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.