Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello

Author Topic: Hello
Noctua
Member # 9514

- posted      Profile for Noctua   Email Noctua         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
I wanted to join the forum to meet and socialize with other writers, improve my writing and help others improve their's.
I was a member here a long time ago but I was too shy to participate and just lurked. I feel a bit more confident now and have more experience receiving and giving critiques.
I look forward to learning more about storytelling and getting to know you all.

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome (back) to the treehouse.
Posts: 4216 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hello there. Good to have you back even though I didn't know you back then.

But the treehouse is a good place for all that is on your list...and it sounds like you know that already.

But you may not know that you should be careful of the unicorn she can be mean.

Posts: 5096 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noctua
Member # 9514

- posted      Profile for Noctua   Email Noctua         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dare I inquire about the unicorn? lol
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, I suspect that the unicorn is mean to LDWriter2 because he keeps dissing her.

<shrug>

Posts: 8270 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcavonpark
Member # 9508

- posted      Profile for jcavonpark   Email jcavonpark         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey welcome aboard.

Can't wait to see your work!

Posts: 86 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josephine Kait
Member # 8157

- posted      Profile for Josephine Kait   Email Josephine Kait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome (back) to the Hatrack Treehouse!

Just follow the link to find out everything we know so far about our resident unicorn, her name is Ash, just don’t ask her why.

-Lady Tiger

Posts: 447 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EVOC
Member # 9381

- posted      Profile for EVOC   Email EVOC         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome
Posts: 725 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.