Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello and Introduction

Author Topic: Hello and Introduction
eric.guignard
Member # 9561

- posted      Profile for eric.guignard   Email eric.guignard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Eric Guignard and I am a Hatrack newbie. I am interested to hone my craft, engage in conversation, and obtain critiques and tips when I can!

I write fiction short stories in the genres of horror, speculative fiction, and young adult. I also write research and knowledge-base articles in genealogy research, woodworking, and ecology.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 4215 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed Welcome!

quote:

I am interested to hone my craft, engage in conversation, and obtain critiques and tips when I can!

The treehouse is a good place for all of these.

Oh, and with the rest of that stuff Boy, you must be busy.

However as you wonder around the treehouse watch for that griffin. He hasn't been seen for a while but he might be hungry even though he's a friend to a city girl with short bright red hair with white in it. She healed him. She can be a smart aleck but she is okay but she wears a two tone brown full length leather jacket for a reason.

[This message has been edited by LDWriter2 (edited July 08, 2011).]

Posts: 5095 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDBHarlan
Member # 9557

- posted      Profile for MDBHarlan   Email MDBHarlan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome from one newbie to another
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KathiS
Member # 9542

- posted      Profile for KathiS   Email KathiS         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. Also from a relative newbie.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Yeatts
Member # 9500

- posted      Profile for A Yeatts   Email A Yeatts         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Newbie welcome! Glad to have you!
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josephine Kait
Member # 8157

- posted      Profile for Josephine Kait   Email Josephine Kait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Hatrack Treehouse!
Posts: 447 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric.guignard
Member # 9561

- posted      Profile for eric.guignard   Email eric.guignard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EVOC
Member # 9381

- posted      Profile for EVOC   Email EVOC         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome
Posts: 725 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.