Hatrack River
Home † | † About Orson Scott Card † | † News & Reviews † | † OSC Library † | † Forums † | † Contact † | † Links
Research Area † | † Writing Lessons † | † Writers Workshops † | † OSC at SVU † | † Calendar † | † Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » My NotePadz says Hello too.

Author Topic: My NotePadz says Hello too.
BrokenNotePadz
Member # 9567

- posted      Profile for BrokenNotePadz   Email BrokenNotePadz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of broke the first rule, I didn't Introduce myself first I went start to discussing things on other topics
But Anyway ( quoting from my first Discussion)

"Hello I'm new here, my name is George Collins and the name i will be going by is Antonio Locke. I am 19 years old and hoping to gain a lot of knowledge from this site and release my first book ( maybe not soon but eventually ). I am also a college student at the University of Missouri - St.Louis majoring in Computer Science.
My First Project is Entitled PURE ENERGY. I actually don't feel comfortable giving any details on it just yet but it's Fantasy/Sci-fi with a little romance.

My Second Project is a mini E-Book I recently Released entitled Vision of a Paramour ( You can read it on my website antoniolocke.com under the "#VOAP" tab for free ).... It's a 10 page book filled with poems that will be released in series each having 10 poems in it. The First Series explains the feelings the male character ( no name ) goes through after his first lost love basically learning the Melancholy of it all...
Series Two I writing now, which his life afterwards, falling in love again ETC ETC..."

I hope to make a lot of friends on here and keep my promise and keep logging in too.

You want to read a few pieces of my work you can read my blogs on my site that i mentioned above...Enjoy

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 4210 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDBHarlan
Member # 9557

- posted      Profile for MDBHarlan   Email MDBHarlan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EVOC
Member # 9381

- posted      Profile for EVOC   Email EVOC         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome

Posts: 725 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

So my computer says hi to your NotePadz. One of these days my Nook may also.

You've come to a good spot to learn to write and it sounds like you already know the most important and for some the hardest to do... write.

However as you make your way around the treehouse do watch out There's that unground room where you can turn on a moat No one's quite sure how you get out once the water is turned on. There's a griffin whose friends with a short young woman who likes ravs and wears her hair bright red with white down the middle, she does have a bit of a temper and she has with powers.
And oh yes there's that unicorn that seems to be able to escape any room, she can be mean.

[This message has been edited by LDWriter2 (edited July 24, 2011).]

Posts: 5093 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KathiS
Member # 9542

- posted      Profile for KathiS   Email KathiS         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. You've come to the right place for learning and camaraderie. Enjoy!

kls

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Yeatts
Member # 9500

- posted      Profile for A Yeatts   Email A Yeatts         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there! Welcome!
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrokenNotePadz
Member # 9567

- posted      Profile for BrokenNotePadz   Email BrokenNotePadz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to everyone and thank you for the introductions...

@LDWriter2 Funny, I think I took that wrong turn already. It was so weird, so much going on...I tried writing it all down but I just couldn't make it out....*Shrugs* It might have been writer's block. All better now.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josephine Kait
Member # 8157

- posted      Profile for Josephine Kait   Email Josephine Kait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Hatrack Treehouse.

@LDWriter2 Ė The undersea room doesnít flood with water! Itís just that the pipes that flood the moot moat go directly to it from the sea through the undersea room. Thatís the reason for the pipes! No flooding in the treehouse! I donít think KDW would be very happy with us.

Locke - Anyway, have fun exploring. Donít forget your HUB it can get you out of almost any jam (except raspberry) and donít forget to tell us all if you find something interesting that has previously gone undiscovered.

Posts: 447 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.