Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » If I must...

Author Topic: If I must...
Leslie
Member # 9702

- posted      Profile for Leslie   Email Leslie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say it...I hate doing intros. And I hate orange and Halloween (because it is all about orange.) What? That isn't the intro you had mind? Picky, picky...

I'm Leslie. Forty-five year old working mom of five looking for other writers to share and work on writing with.

Oh and I LOVE treehouses!!!

Good enough??? [Smile]

Leslie

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.

This one is magical, you know.

Posts: 3673 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was going to say Fine with me, that's just fine with me. But you got me curious what are the ages of your kids? [Smile]

But you will find a few other mom writers here. One or two are sassy also. But all of us are a friendly bunch and some of us know a thing or three about writing and those who do are willing to share what they know.

So be welcome and there's a thread here for treehouses you can find by scrolling, if someone doesn't post a link to it here. However as you explore this treehouse be careful if you see a unicorn. She can be mean.

Posts: 4635 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MartinV
Member # 5512

- posted      Profile for MartinV   Email MartinV         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're nasty. No pint for you!

Just kidding. [Big Grin] Have a seat.

Posts: 1265 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to think of it, has anybody started posting without introducing themselves? I can't recall...

Aside from that, welcome...

Posts: 7991 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treamayne
Member # 9700

- posted      Profile for Treamayne           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, from one Newb to another.

Here's to learning and enjoying the process thereof.
<raises pint>

Posts: 61 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leslie
Member # 9702

- posted      Profile for Leslie   Email Leslie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I will look out for the unicorn, and definately I will look up that treehouse thread.

LDWriter2, my kids are 16, 15, 13, 9, and 5. One of the interesting things about having a large family is the things the young ones pick up from their older siblings. Just the other day my 5 yr old came to me with a lego creation and said, "Look, Mama, it's Freakin' Beast."

Ok. LOL.

Thanks again everyone!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
telflonmail
Member # 9501

- posted      Profile for telflonmail   Email telflonmail         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...just wait until they motorize that Lego creation... [Big Grin]
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.