Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Returning...

Author Topic: Returning...
BenjaminFarthing
Member # 9763

- posted      Profile for BenjaminFarthing   Email BenjaminFarthing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all. I was active on here a few years ago under the name TheOnceandFutureMe. I recognize a lot of you from before, and I'm excited to work with you all again.

About me - I'm close to finishing my Bachelor's. I'm waiting to hear back from MFA programs. I write all types of fiction, and I've recently discovered playwriting. I've studied under best-selling authors and NY Times books reviewers, and I've sold a few stories. I learned some of my most important lessons about writing on this forum and in the critiques I received. So, I'm back.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back to the treehouse.
Posts: 3663 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well well welcome back to you'll .

As you know we have some good people here with some knowledge of writing.

Not sure if you were around when I first joined so I will say Do be careful if you see a unicorn, she can be mean.

Posts: 4629 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merlion-Emrys
Member # 7912

- posted      Profile for Merlion-Emrys   Email Merlion-Emrys         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings. Have a lovely chocolate caramel egg.

That name sounds vaguely familiar, but my old memory isn't what it once was.

Posts: 2561 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! We missed ya! So i guess you found your once and future you.
Posts: 3058 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspirit
Member # 7974

- posted      Profile for aspirit   Email aspirit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benjamin, I remember your old name but don't know if you'd remember me. Anyway, welcome back!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josephine Kait
Member # 8157

- posted      Profile for Josephine Kait   Email Josephine Kait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!

Don’t miss getting caught up on The Hatrack Treehouse Adventures. [Wink]

See you in F&F,

-Lady Tiger

Posts: 405 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.