Hatrack River
Home | About Orson Scott Card | News & Reviews | OSC Library | Forums | Contact | Links
Research Area | Writing Lessons | Writers Workshops | OSC at SVU | Calendar | Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello

Author Topic: Hello
Boone
Member # 9776

- posted      Profile for Boone   Email Boone         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

A bit about me

After a few decades of tinkering with the craft, about three years ago I began to take my writing more seriously and actually finished my first story. Since then Ive completed several short stories, a few novelettes, and a novel. Im currently writing a novel and an entry for the Writers of the Future Contest.

By day I work in regulatory affairs, but I promise never to bring that up again.

In addition to reading and writing, I love spending time with my family, catching a good movie at the theater, working in my small garden, and travelling.

My vices: Diet Mountain Dew, movie theater popcorn, and the Call of Duty video game.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Danny

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 3674 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MartinV
Member # 5512

- posted      Profile for MartinV   Email MartinV         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Boone. Good of you to come.
Posts: 1266 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to ye.

Come on in and sit awhile. We be friendly writers who can teach ye a thing or three about writing, mayhaps you can return the favor. [Smile]

But be ye careful as ye glance around. There be a unicorn in the treehouse and she can be mean at times.

Posts: 4641 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.