Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hey Guys

Author Topic: Hey Guys
SR Dev
Member # 9986

- posted      Profile for SR Dev   Email SR Dev         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Sophia. I'm a senior at music conservatory studying vocal performance who happens to love to write, and happens to be only fair at it.
Nice to meet you guys!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 3899 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumpy old guy
Member # 9922

- posted      Profile for Grumpy old guy   Email Grumpy old guy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome; jump write in, the water's fine. But I'll warn you, I can't hold a tune howeverI can find middle 'C' on a piano.

Phil.

Posts: 581 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lizluka
Member # 9916

- posted      Profile for lizluka   Email lizluka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! It's lots of fun here:)
Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jani321
Member # 9984

- posted      Profile for jani321           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sophia! Woo Hoo! Another music major! I was a piano major and studied at The Boston Conservatory. Where are you studying (if you don't mind me asking), and what do you like to write about?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo, good to meet'a

Here you can learn how to be more than fair with a cast of friendly characters. You can always write about musical SF heroes or Urban Fantasy heroes who sing and do magic. Or a music teacher in an epic fantasy.

Anywhere as you look around ye olde treehouse do be careful lassie there be a olde unicorn wondering hereabouts and she can be mean at times.

Posts: 4846 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.