Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hi again

Author Topic: Hi again
TaleSpinner
Member # 5638

- posted      Profile for TaleSpinner   Email TaleSpinner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to return if I may.

I'm writing a technical book right now. I planned to return to fiction next year. But going through old posts recently I realised I had forgotten how much fun this place can be.

So I plan to dust off some old short stories I never got around to publishing, and make time to write a few more so I can self-publish an anthology of my work.

In all of this I would value crits and in my experience Hatrack is the best place for online workshopping. I know also that I'll sharpen my writing skills by offering crits to others.

Cheers
Pat

Posts: 1796 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back to the treehouse.
Posts: 4473 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lamberguesa
Member # 10320

- posted      Profile for Lamberguesa   Email Lamberguesa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most excellent, welcome back TaleSpinner! Glad to hear your plans of returning to fiction, may the inspiration be ever upon you.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirk Hairychest
Member # 10105

- posted      Profile for Dirk Hairychest   Email Dirk Hairychest         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! Read ya later!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaleSpinner
Member # 5638

- posted      Profile for TaleSpinner   Email TaleSpinner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks one and all.

C u soon. (I curse my kids for making me lern how to txt!)

Posts: 1796 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josephine Kait
Member # 8157

- posted      Profile for Josephine Kait   Email Josephine Kait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You old Tale Spinner! Welcome back to the Hatrack Treehouse! [Big Grin]

Of course I say that like I haven't been gone even longer... but we'll just gloss right over that and say once more, welcome back!

-Lady Tiger

Posts: 447 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.