Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello Everyone!

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!
Kaliea56
Member # 10606

- posted      Profile for Kaliea56   Email Kaliea56         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new to the writing side of the website, but not the website in general. I took a class from Professor Card at SVU and two of his writers' workshops during my junior and senior years. I've recently graduated with an MFA in creative writing and hope--aside from publishing--to teach creative writing at a 4-year college/university at some point. That said, I mostly just want to write because I love it and I love sharing my work. Thank you in advance for your help and support!

Happy Writing!
Kaliea

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 4406 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disgruntled Peony
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for Disgruntled Peony   Email Disgruntled Peony         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and welcome! Glad to meet you. [Smile]
Posts: 742 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumpy old guy
Member # 9922

- posted      Profile for Grumpy old guy   Email Grumpy old guy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Kaliea. Jump write in, the water's fine.

Phil.

Posts: 1605 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extrinsic
Member # 8019

- posted      Profile for extrinsic   Email extrinsic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to our host maker's river wayside hat rack tree house writers community.

Hatrack is a far different workshop and writing community than that of the Academy, generally. Hope you find here a warm welcome, potent writing insights, and not too overly brutal-blunt constructive writing observations. So to it, when I get a round to-it . . .

(BFA 2007 and MA 2013 creative writing, fiction concentration, myself, and veteran workshopper elsewhere also)

Posts: 5160 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H Reinhold
Member # 10553

- posted      Profile for H Reinhold   Email H Reinhold         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Kaliea!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy_K
Member # 10546

- posted      Profile for Kathy_K   Email Kathy_K         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! I'm a newbie here. Have given feedback and received feedback. All good things! [Smile]
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.