Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Newly registered

Author Topic: Newly registered
Renovator
Member # 10669

- posted      Profile for Renovator           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all. Thought I'd take a quick second to introduce myself. I was a prolific author for several years, and then I graduated high school. The realities of life settled in, laziness and lack of ambition settled in, and writing went by the wayside. Recently, thanks to the gentle pushing of a beautiful and supportive wife, I've started up again. I'm enjoying it, but I'm not so sure that she is, since now she has to read everything I spew out. Looking forward to posting a few things and getting involved here.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumpy old guy
Member # 9922

- posted      Profile for Grumpy old guy   Email Grumpy old guy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. I can't say with any certainty that we'll be as understanding as your wife, but I can say with certainty that we'll give you and earfull. Or would that be an eyefull?

Anyway, we are tough, but fair, for the most part. But ego reduction and bruising is our specialty.

Phil.

Posts: 1605 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disgruntled Peony
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for Disgruntled Peony   Email Disgruntled Peony         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and welcome. [Smile]
Posts: 742 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 4403 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extrinsic
Member # 8019

- posted      Profile for extrinsic   Email extrinsic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If life's necessities didn't intrude . . . Praise Providence for the sincere support from kin and friends of our artistic expression endeavors. I look forward to fragments posted for comment. Welcome to the Hatrack writing community.
Posts: 5158 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.