Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Writing Challenges » Notice--13 line competition.

Author Topic: Notice--13 line competition.
skadder
Member # 6757

- posted      Profile for skadder   Email skadder         Edit/Delete Post 
While I am away for 2 weeks (starting on Friday) Vice President Snapper will be keeping my seat warm and run the competition.

I hope people will start participating a little more--we have virtually no volunteers to even write the synopsis and we have had a fair few people put their names down and not deliver. I am not inclined to scrabble about trying to get people to write synopsis and continually post to get people to participate as I think it just shows that perhaps this competition has had its day.

If the current trend continues I will close the competition permanently on my return from holiday (from my perspective--you are welcome to continue it if you feel so inclined). Perhaps we could re-open it at some future date, perhaps after Christmas.

So names, please, for synopsis writers, and try to participate.

Posts: 2995 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommose
Member # 8058

- posted      Profile for tommose   Email tommose         Edit/Delete Post 
Snapper,

Did you get my entry? I tried to email you something earlier, and it didn't get to you.

Tom

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
Got it, could use some more entries though.
Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.