Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » Newly weds.

Author Topic: Newly weds.
Patrick James
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for Patrick James   Email Patrick James         Edit/Delete Post 
They're in the bedroom alone for the first time.

The bride says, "Give me a minute I would like to shower first."

Here husband replies, "Fine. But when you get out put these on." He tosses her a pair of his jeans.

She thinks the request odd, but she wants to please her husband. When she is done washing she pulls them up, does the buckle. They fall down around her ankles. She shuffles out of the bathrooom to show her husband. "Darling," She says, "these don't fit. I can't wear your pants."

He says, "That's right, You can't. I wear the pants in this house, remember that!"

Okay she thought. She gets out a pair of her panties, she tosses them at him. "Put these on."

He tries, he can't get them up past his knees. "Honey, I can't get into your panties." He says.

"That's right," she says, "and you won't, until your attitude changes!"

Posts: 604 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaythe
Member # 7857

- posted      Profile for Rhaythe   Email Rhaythe         Edit/Delete Post 
*golf clap*
Posts: 487 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick James
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for Patrick James   Email Patrick James         Edit/Delete Post 
Rhaythe thought himself rather dapper,
'cause he graduated phi beta kapper.
But the rub was this,
for a joke gone amiss,
he was not an enthusiastic clapper.

:raspberry:

[This message has been edited by Patrick James (edited October 29, 2008).]

Posts: 604 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaythe
Member # 7857

- posted      Profile for Rhaythe   Email Rhaythe         Edit/Delete Post 
*snaps fingers in the air rapidly*

Groovy, man! I feel ya!

Posts: 487 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice

cheers to that

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.