Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » HUNG

Author Topic: HUNG
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone is a fan of the new HBO series HUNG, you can see me in the pilot episode. I am the guy with the shaved head sitting behind Jane and Thomas during the conference scenes.

I think I used up most of my fifteen minutes there.

Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAJD
Member # 8070

- posted      Profile for LAJD   Email LAJD         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! I've not watched it but I'll look for you.
Leslie

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Never got closer to being in the movies than once being seen in the background of a C-SPAN interview show conducted at the Roosevelt home in Hyde Park, NY...
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

- posted      Profile for Bent Tree   Email Bent Tree         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. I love that show I a,m going to go back on Demand and see if I can spot you.
Posts: 1888 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
The podcast with me. I am shaved head guy in tan shirt.

http://hbo-55.vo.llnwd.net/u/d1/podcasts/hung/732638_dl.m4v

Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.