Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » Movie Quotes (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Movie Quotes
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Jefe: I have put many beautiful pinatas in the storeroom, each of them filled with little suprises.

El Guapo: Many pinatas?

Jefe: Oh yes, many!

El Guapo: Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?

Jefe: A what?

El Guapo: A *plethora*.

Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

Jefe: Why, El Guapo?

El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

-¡Three Amigos!

Posts: 3687 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Scrooge: Spirit, these poor people have no means to cook their food and yet you seek to close the only places in which they can warm their meager meals every 7th day.

Ghost of Christmas Present: Hear me, Scrooge. There are some upon this earth of yours who claim to know me and my brothers and do their deeds of ill will and selfishness in our name. These so called men of the cloth are as strange to me and my kin as if they never lived. Charge their doing to them, not us.

---A Christmas Carol, 2009 version

There are some upon this earth of ours,” returned the Spirit, “who lay claim to know us, and who do their deeds of passion, pride, ill-will, hatred, envy, bigotry, and selfishness in our name, who are as strange to us and all our kith and kin, as if they had never lived. Remember that, and charge their doings on themselves, not us.

---the text from Dickens's A Christmas Carol from the same scene.

(...for those who think they're getting the book when they're getting the movie...)

Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystal Stevens
Member # 8006

- posted      Profile for Crystal Stevens   Email Crystal Stevens         Edit/Delete Post 
"I've gotta bad feeling about this." (Any of the 1st 3 Star Wars movies.)

"I laugh in the face of danger. Ho, ho, ho!" (Lion King)

"I feel very Olympic today." (Cool Running)

"Good obedience training." (George of the Jungle)

"Bad vibrations?" (Superman)

Lois: "Let me put this delecately. Do you... eat?"
Superman: "When I'm hungry."

Superman: "Don't worry, I've got you."
Lois: "You've got me? Who's got you?"

"A bachelor party could be fun." (Fantastic 4; Rise of the Silver Surfer)

"It's me... Allen." (Jumanji)

[This message has been edited by Crystal Stevens (edited December 27, 2009).]

Posts: 1320 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
My head, my brain, my...my beer.

12 OZ MOUSE, episode 3 Roster.

thats how i felt this morning.

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Pyre Dynasty   Email Pyre Dynasty         Edit/Delete Post 
"And to Tiny Tim, who did NOT die, he was like a second father."

In both the original Dickens and in the Muppet version.

(You know, sometimes when I say things people ask my what movie I'm quoting. But I'm just talking.)

Posts: 1895 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Buzz Gunderson: You ever been in a chickie-run?

Jim Stark: Yeah, that's all I ever do.

[Buzz leaves]

Jim Stark: Plato, what's a chickie-run?

---Rebel Without a Cause, which I've never sat through the whole of.

Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Pyre Dynasty   Email Pyre Dynasty         Edit/Delete Post 
Either this is gonna work or we're not gonna care.

(I don't know what this comes from, but I can see Mel Gibson saying it.)

Posts: 1895 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

[inside the Death Coach]

Darby O'Gill: In the years to come, maybe you'll keep an eye on Katie and Michael.

King Brian: I'll do that. T'is a pity you won't be there to see them married.

Darby O'Gill: Ah, it's better for the old to die than the young. In the end, we all have to go.

King Brian: That ye do.

[pause, King Brian gets a sly look on his face]

King Brian: I wish I could go with you all the way.

Darby O'Gill: [sighs] I wish ye could, too.

King Brian: [laughing] An' you a knowledgeable man! Ha ha ha ha! Darby, you've wished your *fourth* wish!

[Darby starts]

King Brian: Good-bye, Darby me friend!

[Brian magically pushes him out of the coach; the coach drives off with Brian inside, still laughing]

---Darby O'Gill and the Little People

dougsguitar
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
"That Hatchet Jack was a wild one. Shared a cave with a female panther for two years up on the mussel shoal. She never did git use'ta him."
Del Que - Jeremiah Johnson
(note; not sure about 'mussel shoal')

"It's a hellava thing... killin a man. You take away everything he has and everything he's gonna have." William Munny - known murderer of innocent women and children. Unforgiven

"What'd one shepard say to the other shepard?"
"I dunno."
"Let's get the flock outta here." Riggs and Murtaugh - Lethal Weapon I (did I spell Murtaugh right? it doesn't look right)

"I am not left-handed!" Princess Bride

"And I, JACK! The Pumpkin King... have grown so tired of the same old thing." Jack Skellington

[This message has been edited by dougsguitar (edited December 31, 2009).]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougsguitar
unregistered

"Good morning Dave." 2010 Space Oddessy (oops! make that 2001)

"At last Master Luke has come to save me!" C3PO

[This message has been edited by dougsguitar (edited December 31, 2009).]

InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: What in the hell happened back there?

Wash: Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl 'cause... I don't think that's ever getting old.

quote:

Kaylee: But how can you be sure Inara don't just want to see you? Sometimes people have feelings. I'm referring here to people.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Y'all were watching I take it?

Kaylee: Yes?

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Did you see us fight?

Kaylee: No.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Trap.

and

quote:

Kaylee: Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!

Malcolm Reynolds: Oh, God! I can't know that!

Jayne: I could stand to hear a little more.

-Serenity

Posts: 3687 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

Mal: Do you want to be captain?

Jayne: Yeah.

Mal: . . . well you can't.

--Serenity. (Face it, we might as well just transcribe that whole movie here.)

Sleep well and dream of very large women.

--Princess Bride.

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Wait a minute, wait a minute, you ain't heard nothin' yet! Wait a minute, I tell ya! You ain't heard nothin'!

---The Jazz Singer

Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
12 OZ Mouse episode 1 Hired

Shark: So let me get this straight.
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: Okay.
Shark: I sent you out to pick up a client and take him to a meeting.
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: Yes. Yes, sir.
Shark: Instead of that, you took him to a onrop set where he starred in his very first onrop, then you blew him up...
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: Wrong. That didn't happen.
Shark: Then you robbed a bank.
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: Robbed a bank?
Shark: Threw up on a woman...
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: [incredulous] Whaaaaat?
Shark: And sang to the police.
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did exactly what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. Allllll.

12 OZ Mouse episode 3 Rooster.

Shark: Then asprin was invented, a commin cure for things asprin curs which leads to Rabies. We all clear up to now?
Square: I just sold thirty million. I bet none of you have thirty million.
Shark: Huha I…
Square: I live in a bank.
Shark: Yea, asprin was invented, a commin cure for things asprin curs.

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Just noticed that several of the above quotes are longer than 13 lines.

<SIGH!>

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougsguitar
unregistered

quote:
"Look lady, I only know two languages... english and bad english!"
Fifth Element

quote:
"I am fluent in over six million forms of communication."
Star Wars Episode IV

quote:
"Sometimes I don't speak... right (awright), but yet I know what I'm talking about!"
ooops - let a song sneak in;
quote:
"Why can't wee-bee friends..."

quote:
"Now, if we only had a holocost cloak!"

Princess Bride

[This message has been edited by dougsguitar (edited January 04, 2010).]

Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

I may not be a smart man, but . . . I forgot what I was gonna say.

quote:
Wait a minute, wait a minute, you ain't heard nothin' yet! Wait a minute, I tell ya! You ain't heard nothin'!

---The Jazz Singer

This is perhaps the most important quote in this list, good job.

"Just? What a horrible dream crushing word. He can't climb a mountain, he's just a man. That's not a diamond it's just a rock. Just." J.M. Barrie Finding Neverland

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Alan Swann: Alfredo, telephone the Stork Club, we'll be two for dinner.

Alfi: You sure you want the Stork Club, Mr. Swann?

Alan Swann: It's been a year and a half. Surely they've repaired the wall of the bandstand by now.

---My Favorite Year

quote:
Just noticed that several of the above quotes are longer than 13 lines.

Sometimes it's just impossible to give the full flavor of the line without it all.

Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sometimes it's just impossible to give the full flavor of the line without it all.

I appreciate that, and it's why I haven't been as strict as I probably should be.

Just remember fair use, people, okay? And be careful.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philocinemas
Member # 8108

- posted      Profile for philocinemas   Email philocinemas         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

- Network

Posts: 2003 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Rev. Elcott: Now we're all fathers and we love you, so don't be afraid to answer. A ways back I heard a wee babe crying in the house. Whose is it?

[girls look at one another]

Rev. Elcott: Whose is it, don't be afraid to tell?

Girls: [all at once and smiling] Mine!

---Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Ben Trovato
Member # 7804

- posted      Profile for Ben Trovato   Email Ben Trovato         Edit/Delete Post 
Opening Narration: "Legend tells of a legendary warriors...whose kung fu exploits were the stuff of legend...

Shifu: "Master Oogway! I have terrible news!"
Oogway:"Ah, Shifu, your mind is clouded. There is no good or bad. Just news."
Shifu: "Tai Lung has escaped! He's on his way here!"
Oogway: "That is bad news."
--Kung Fu Panda [paraphrased]

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wesley: I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.

Inigo Montoya: Where we did we put that wheelbarrow the albino had?

Fezzik: Under the albino, I think.

Wesley: Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?

The Princess Bride

[This message has been edited by Dark Warrior (edited January 06, 2010).]

Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougsguitar
unregistered

quote:
I'm like a dog chasing cars... I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one.
jOKER! This ones for you Pyre Dynasty
quote:
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
jOKER

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

The Ringo Kid: That was my kid brother that broke his arm. You did a good job, Doc, even if you were drunk.

Dr. Josiah Boone: Thank you, son. Professional compliments are always pleasing.

---Stagecoach (the good version, with John Wayne)

Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
They shoot first and then they ask the questions

Wikus~District 9

Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RillSoji
Member # 1920

- posted      Profile for RillSoji   Email RillSoji         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay here comes the cartoon lover in me. Some of my favorite quotes from Avatar the Last Airbender Series:

Sokka: I'm too young to die!
Old Fisherman: I'm not but I still don't wanna!

---

Katara: Are you saying I'm a liar?
Sokka: No. I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing really.

---

Captain: Princess, I'm afraid the tides won't allow us to bring the ship into port before nightfall.
Azula: I'm sorry, Captain, but I do not know much about the tides. Can you explain something to me?
Captain: Of course.
Azula: Do the tides command this ship?
Captain: I'm afraid I don't understand.
Azula: You said "the tides would not allow us to bring the ship in." Do the tides command this ship?
Captain: No, Princess.
Azula: And if I were to have you thrown overboard, would the tides think twice about having you smashed against the rocky shore?
Captain: No, Princess.
Azula: Well, then, maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over...

---

Ty Lee: My aura has never been pinker!

---

The Boulder, Earth Bending Wrestler: The Boulder feels conflicted about fighting a young, blind girl.
Toph Beifong: Sounds to me like you're scared, Boulder!
[pause]
The Boulder, Earth Bending Wrestler: The Boulder's over his conflicted feelings, and now he's ready to bury you in a rock-a-lanche!
Toph Beifong: Whenever you're ready- The Pebble!

---

Prince Zuko: I know my own destiny Uncle!
Uncle Iroh: Is it your own destiny or one that someone is trying to force on you?
Prince Zuko: Stop it Uncle! I have to do this!
Uncle Iroh: I'M BEGGING YOU, PRINCE ZUKO! It's time for you to look inward and start asking yourself the big question: who are you and what do YOU want?

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Your Excellency - he took bribes, he drank all my wine, he-he-he yelled out the windows, he even made love to my wife! How could I doubt that he was an Inspector General?

---The Inspector General

dougsguitar
unregistered

quote:
‘Here we go again, scrape, scrape, scratch, scratch… and never a tune you could dance to, not if you was drunk as Davies sow.’

‘Thank God for Wally’s wife’s second cousin.’

‘The Lord taketh and the Lord giveth away.’

Master and Commander, The Far Side of the World

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

I probably should've known what a can of worms I was opening just by getting out of bed that day...but who wants to sleep with worms?

---Nick Danger in The Case of the Missing Yolk

Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

I can smell you.

--Dug, Up.

(I just found out a kid I went to high school with worked on Dug.)

Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

i wish i had a talking dog.

RFW2nd

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Lieutenant Brannigan: What brings all these senior delinquents together?

Nathan Detroit: They got lonely. How am I supposed to know?

Lieutenant Brannigan: And why are they all wearing red carnations?

Nathan Detroit: They are also all wearing pants.

---Guys & Dolls

dougsguitar
unregistered

quote:
“Training is nothing… will is everything!” Ra’s al Ghul

“This is a world you don’t understand. And you always fear… what you don’t understand.” Falconi

“Come on, Bruce, come on. We have some more hotels for you to buy.”

Batman Begins

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah...Are you telling me that you built a time machine...out of a DeLorean?

Dr. Emmett Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

---Back to the Future

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Marty McFly: There he is, Doc! Let's land on him, we'll cripple his car.

Doc: Marty, he's in a '46 Ford, we're in a DeLorean. He'd rip through us like we were tin foil.

---Back to the Future II

Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Five...

Marty McFly: What if I don't go out there?

Eyepatch: You're a coward!

Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: Six...

Toothless: And you'll be branded a coward for the rest of your days!

Saloon Old Timer #3: Everybody everywhere will say, "Clint Eastwood is the biggest yellow-belly in the west."

---Back to the Future 3

Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

quote:
Are you like a crazy person?

Evey - V For Vendetta

billawaboy
Member # 8182

- posted      Profile for billawaboy   Email billawaboy         Edit/Delete Post 
hmm, lot of popular stuff; I'll balance it out by contributing lines from more obscure movies that I found to have amazing scenes.

/-------/
[circa 1970's; Penny Lane is a groupie who believes she has a special relationship with the band and it's lead singer; Miller is a young jounalist following the band and her close friend]

Penny Lane: Look, you should be happy for me.

William Miller: You don't know what he says to me in private!

Penny Lane [ignoring]: Maybe it is love, as much as it can be for somebody--

William Miller: Who sold you to Humble Pie for fifty bucks and a case of beer!? I was there. I was there! Oh, God. [seeing Penny's face] I'm sorry.

Penny Lane [smiling sadly, utterly heartbroken]: What kind of beer?

-- scene from Almost Famous, one of the most powerful scenes in movies, perfectly acted by Kate Hudson.
/-------/

Posts: 342 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billawaboy
Member # 8182

- posted      Profile for billawaboy   Email billawaboy         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for the length but it works as a whole. Edited for content.
---

From Glengarry Glen Ross, a great performance by Alec Baldwin (Blake) giving the infamous "always be closing" monologue. One of my all time favs.
----

Note from Kathleen: I'm sorry, but this is copyrighted material, and fair use won't let us print this much of it without copyright owner permission.

----
Watch Alec's perfect delivery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI

[This message has been edited by billawaboy (edited March 11, 2010).]

[This message has been edited by Kathleen Dalton Woodbury (edited March 11, 2010).]

Posts: 342 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billawaboy
Member # 8182

"Listen. This won’t do any good. You’ll never understand me, but I’ll try once and then give it up. "
-- Sam Spade, Maltese Falcon

"The...uh...stuff that dreams are made of."
-- Sam Spade, Maltese Falcon

billawaboy
Member # 8182

Brick Top Polford: Go and put the kettle on.
Turkish: You take sugar?
Brick Top Polford: No thanks, Turkish. I'm sweet enough.

-- Snatch (if you've watched Snatch you know how awesome that line is.)

philocinemas
Member # 8108

- posted      Profile for philocinemas   Email philocinemas         Edit/Delete Post 
Edited: I thought 13 lines still applied, but it looks like others have exceeded that in addition to you - sorry.

[This message has been edited by philocinemas (edited March 11, 2010).]

Posts: 2003 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rich
Member # 8140

- posted      Profile for rich   Email rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, you did the whole scene from Glengarry Glen Ross. Just have 'em go to the link.

By the way, Alec Baldwin said everyone hated him during the making of that movie. During the reaction shots, Baldwin did the off-camera work (usually done by someone else, not the actor), and he said things that were NOT in the script. The scene where he's talking to Shelley (Jack Lemmon), and Shelley looks like he's going to cry, Baldwin said that he ad-libbed some nasty things to Lemmon. Baldwin also said that you could feel the violence in the air when he did the same with Ed Harris. Harris looked like he was ready to start throwing punches.

Good stuff.

Oh, and my quote from one of my absolute favorite movies:

Lieutenant John Guild: You got a pistol permit?
Nick Charles: No.
Lieutenant John Guild: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.

--The Thin Man
(which wasn't quite what Hammett had in mind, but it's a great movie anyway)

[This message has been edited by rich (edited March 12, 2010).]

Posts: 840 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspirit
Member # 7974

- posted      Profile for aspirit   Email aspirit         Edit/Delete Post 
I turn geeky at the mention of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Too bad for y'all.

quote:
Katara: He's just upset because a bunch of girls kicked his butt yesterday.
Sokka: They snuck up on me!
Katara: Right. And then they kicked your butt.

quote:
Katara: Sokka, you're a genius!
Aang: How is Sokka a genius? His plan didn't even work.
Sokka: Come on, Aang. Let her dream.
Katara: You're right; Sokka's plan didn't work, but it looks like it did.
Aang: Did the definition of "genius" change in the last hundred years?

quote:
Sokka: Can your fortune telling explain that?! [points to an erupting volcano]
Villager: Can your science explain why it rains?
Sokka: Yes! Yes, it can!

quote:
Zuko: I don't want to make a life here.
Uncle Iroh: Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.

Posts: 1139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

So this is back on again, huh? Well...

Flint Lockwood: I've never actually been in a snowball fight.

Sam Sparks: Really?

Flint Lockwood: I don't even know the rules. Is there like a point system, or is it to the death?

Sam Sparks: No. You never? I mean, look, even Steve is throwing chocolate snowballs. Ew.

---Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

rich
Member # 8140

- posted      Profile for rich   Email rich         Edit/Delete Post 
And speaking of Alec Baldwin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g2dkDh4ov4&feature=related

Great scene in an okay movie.

Posts: 840 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, a certain periodical published the American Film Institute 50 Movie Zingers this month. You won't believe how many of them were from one film--Casablanca.

#5. "Here's looking at you, kid."

#20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

#28 "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By'."

#32 "Round up the usual suspects."

But, possibly the most apropos at the moment is from The Silence of the Lambs.

#21 "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

[This message has been edited by Meredith (edited March 12, 2010).]

Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward Douglas
Member # 8872

- posted      Profile for Edward Douglas   Email Edward Douglas         Edit/Delete Post 
"You killed him in a rit of fealous jage!"

Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau in A SHOT IN THE DARK

Posts: 133 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

Murder's never perfect. Always comes apart sooner or later, and when two people are involved it's usually sooner.

---Double Indemnity

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.