Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » next chapter of my life

Author Topic: next chapter of my life
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to tell you all that the next chapter of my life is now in full swing. I just got word not but 35min ago, that I start clearing from the Army tomorrow at 1200. I will be completely out processed by Wednesday next week. By my ETS (end time in service) date is February 7th. I will still be in the Army, but I will be on permanent leave till my ETS date. I will most likely be out of net service after next week. So I wanted to post this now.

Rommel Fenrir Wolf II

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenM
Member # 8329

- posted      Profile for BenM   Email BenM         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, RFW2. It sounds like a big change, but an exciting one.
Posts: 921 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know when that chapter is complete. I'd be willing to give you a crit.
Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspirit
Member # 7974

- posted      Profile for aspirit   Email aspirit         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck with the move!
Posts: 1139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
well there was the 1st chapter of my life i call year 1 to 7. 2nd chapter is from 7 to 14 the dark ages 14-18 third chapter highschool and pre-army, then 4th cnapter first year army, 5th chapter march 07 to june 08 afghanistan, 6th chapter, redeployment and begining of mental disorder known as bipohler, to present.

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D2
Member # 8930

- posted      Profile for D2   Email D2         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Let me know when that chapter is complete. I'd be willing to give you a crit.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

My appointment went well today, with one bad point. I have to wait for the results of my MEDBORD. That will be by the end of next week, then I can start out processing on the 18th.

RFW2nd

pamak
Member # 6987

- posted      Profile for pamak           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Condolences, as well, as the adjust from army life to civilian can be difficult for even those in the best of health.

[ When I posted this, it was just in response to your announcement that you were leaving the service, and was not meant to be callous to your health situation at all. This message has been edited by pamak (edited February 06, 2010).]

[This message has been edited by pamak (edited February 06, 2010).]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

thanks but unforchently someone somewere in ft lewis wa dekcuf something up and now i was forced to extend my contract to waite until hey fix the problome. and if they dont i am not going to extend my contract again. my orginal contract ended tommrow the 7th but those sdratkcuf always mess something up. and if they dont fix it i am not going to extend again.

RFW2nd

Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Rommel Fenrir Wolf II, spelling it backwards is still vulgar, obscene, and profane.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.