Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » Those "Moments" While Writing

Author Topic: Those "Moments" While Writing
Rhaythe
Member # 7857

- posted      Profile for Rhaythe   Email Rhaythe         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else ever have those moments where you write and write and write, then sit back and reflect on what you've put to paper... only to discover that you're wondering what the bloody heck is wrong with you?
Posts: 487 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billawaboy
Member # 8182

- posted      Profile for billawaboy   Email billawaboy         Edit/Delete Post 
Get...out...of...my...head!

(yeah, all the time, dude; in fact, if you don't think that you're either really impressed with quality of your writing or you don't care about the quality of your writing. So it's a good thing.)

Posts: 342 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Usually it comes months after while revising...when it's right then-and-there it's usually before I've written anything.
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RillSoji
Member # 1920

- posted      Profile for RillSoji   Email RillSoji         Edit/Delete Post 
It not so much a 'what's wrong with me?' but a 'Who wrote that?!? Cause I certainly didn't!'

I get those moments. >.< Denial.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.