Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » Boulder, Colorado

Author Topic: Boulder, Colorado
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post 

Anyone live there or know someone who does?

One of my MCs, for a novel, lives there and I could use some pointers and answers to certain questions.

Posts: 5289 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspirit
Member # 7974

- posted      Profile for aspirit   Email aspirit         Edit/Delete Post 
*waves hand* I'll try to answer your questions.
Posts: 1139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

Thanks, I may have a lot of questions, even though not all at once.

But I think, if it's okay, I will E-mail you my questions so as not to take up too much room on the forum or distract people.

Posts: 5289 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DRaney
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Yo LD... I have a cuzin whoz lived there fer years. He too is a very creative fella. He is a bee-keeper among other things and produces some of the best honey in the univouise.

I would be happy to intercede for an introduction to see if he is interested in a chat wit`cha... shoot me an email and I'll check it out. Dr

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is that Mork and Mindy lived there. Wish I could help you more.
Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspirit
Member # 7974

LD, email is good for me.
Posts: 1139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

aspirit
Okay a e-mail will be forth coming. Some of my questions will be basic and some answers might be "of course".

[This message has been edited by LDWriter2 (edited December 12, 2010).]

LDWriter2
Member # 9148

DRaney

Thanks for the offer, I might need more than one source of Boulder Data.

JenniferHicks
Member # 8201

- posted      Profile for JenniferHicks   Email JenniferHicks         Edit/Delete Post 
I live in one of Denver's northern suburbs, about a 20 minute drive from the People's Republic of Boulder. Also, I was born there. I might be of some help.
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

Thanks to Jennifer too. I will keep that in mind

Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Pyre Dynasty   Email Pyre Dynasty         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't live there but I recommend google maps street view and take a virtual walk around town.
Posts: 1895 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

Pyre Dynasty, That could be a good idea except it could take a while. I will need to know about different parts of the city.

aspirit I will be E-mailing you soon. Suddenly I have half a dozen small things to get done and my wife borrowing some of my computer time for her crafts business.

aspirit
Member # 7974

Okay. Sooner would be better unless you're looking for answers until after New Year's. But whenever you send the email, I'll answer all I can. Let me know in your email if you want pictures of anything.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.