Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Character Interviews » Attari

Author Topic: Attari
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

- posted      Profile for Bent Tree   Email Bent Tree         Edit/Delete Post 
In this moment I experience excitement and fear. Can it be true? Can this communication really have spanned time? Can I truly contact other Homo sapiens from years before the Near Extinction?
Posts: 1888 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
You say little about yourself.
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

I acknowledge your observation
Posts: 1888 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

In this moment I experience confusion and excitement. I am enthralled at the opportunity to communicate with humans like me. I am mystified by the differences in our ability to do so.
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Be concerned with the other end. Those you are contacting are confused, too.
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

In this moment I experience hope and stimulation. I observe what I perceive as empathy within myself and also towards you, Robert Nowall. That which unites us as human is apparent to me. I am eager to discover ways in which we can communicate with each other although our methods of communication might differ. Do you not share the custom of acknowledgement of feeling when beginning conversation? It is our custom. I am interested in this difference.
Kent_A_Jones
Member # 10234

- posted      Profile for Kent_A_Jones   Email Kent_A_Jones         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Attari,
The blurb on the outside of this forum reads thusly: "Create a topic for your character and give a description, then as others ask your character questions, you can answer them as if you were the character. We hope this will help you get to know your character better."

Be that as it may. I used to play Pong. My parents bought an original home TV Pong game for me and my brother and gave it to us for Christmas back in 1975. Do you still play Pong in the future? Do you still play any kind of video games, Attari?

Posts: 133 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.