Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hello

Author Topic: Hello
LegoMan
Member # 6182

- posted      Profile for LegoMan   Email LegoMan         Edit/Delete Post 
I am Daniel. I am six years old. My mom is Boon and i am legoMan and my sister is the best and as you know i have two command ops and i watch tv evrey day and i like to play with my two command ops and my legos.

[Taunt]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude. Legos are the best. [Cool]

Welcome to Hatrack. [Smile]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
The name Daniel is the Best!!!!

Welcome Mr. Lego-Man

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Daniels unite! We will soon take over the wo--

I mean, hello LegoMan.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey LegoMan, your nickname is awesome! Wish I thought of that.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
For the record, yes, he posted this himself and he thought of the nickname himself. I registered him, showed him how to post, and left the room.

Hello Dan. I love you.

Now Jennifer wants to post too... [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe he is the new record-holder for youngest unassisted posting Hatracker!

Have fun with the Legos!

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! He must be a really smart guy! ^_^ Hi Daniel! Your mommy must really love you to share Hatrack with you! Nice choice of smily, by the way. I like this one. [Big Grin]

But this one's cool too.

[The Wave]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BarbieBiker
Member # 6183

- posted      Profile for BarbieBiker   Email BarbieBiker         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, this is Jennifer. I got some great toys for Christmas. Mr. Bob is cool and he's been a great friend. He's me and mom's friend, and my brother's too.

I'm five, and we're having a new baby in May. I like it when Daniel reads to me. I like it when I get cookies too. I have a great school.

[Party]

(aside from Mom: I took dictation on this one.)

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The Mr. Bob she's referring to is Bob_Scopatz, who we met for lunch in late November. Gosh, I love these kiddos.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Jennifer! [Wave]
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, how sweet!

*hides thread before HER kids can see it and demand Hatrack time*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
These kids are awesome!

Boon, you are a rockin' mom.

I can't believe that Daniel said his little sister is the best, that made me have the warm fuzzies. Plus, the log-in names are cool (LegoMan?? BarbieBiker?? Awesome!).

Hey, Daniel, have you ever been to LegoLand? Someday you are going to have to go--it's the coolest. I have a little boy who is going to turn six soon, and I bet your mom loves you and your sister as much as I love *my* kid!

BarbieBiker, my name is Jennifer, too! It's the Best Name Ever! Woohoo!

I love Hatrack Parents. [Smile]

PS--Daniel, what are command ops?

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys, welcome to hatrack! [Wave]
I love the screen names! [Smile]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and don't be afraid of the smilies [Smile] ; the smilies are your friends. [Wink]

[Taunt]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I had like $500 dollars worth of Legos as a kid. I still have them in separated plastic bags with all the instruction maunuals. [Big Grin]

I haven't seen them in years. Maybe I'll give them to my kids (When I have them) and tell them I bought them. jk
[Cool] [Evil Laugh]

[ February 06, 2004, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Anyone ever heard of the old Paradisa Lego set?
I had all but one of the sets, and then they discontinued it. [Frown]

Nick
Member # 4311

*cough*Ebay!*cough*
[Wink]

No, I haven't heard of that. [Dont Know] And I'm a Lego connouseour (sp?) of sorts. [Smile]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

It was sort of a girly set.
It had lots of horses and stables, and a mansion, and a restaraunt...it was cool. [Big Grin] I even had a poster that showed every set. [Cool]

Nick
Member # 4311

Try this. [Wink]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Actually, I was just on that same page.
But thanks anyway!
[Smile]

kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny gardener's daughter Abby posted at one point too.

Hi Daniel! [Wave] Legos are indeed cool. My favorite set is the castle one, but I have some starwars legos (phantom menace, though. bleagh) and a cool anchient egyptian set with mummies and everything!

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome here !
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Daniel! [Wave] Welcome to Hatrack!!

I'm Raia. I love Boon, she's a sweetie, and I bet you're a wonderful person to be around! I hope we can be friends! [Smile] [Monkeys]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Now I feel guilty because I won't LET my kids post to Hatrack, and they are much older than LegoMan and BarbieBiker..

[Wave] Welcome to Hatrack, LegoMan and BarbieBiker...!

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack, LegoMan and BarbieBiker!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I still have them in separated plastic bags with all the instruction maunuals.
Instruction manuals? I remember the day when you would just buy a box of legos. There were no instruction manuals. I still remember having to convince my nephew that you could use legos to build other things than the picture on the box.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to have a lot of Barbies until I let my friend convince me to play "barbershop" and chop their hair. [Frown] BarbieBiker, don't let your friends suggest this!

Also, I had the complete set of She-ra dolls, but my mom gave them away to JEA without my knowledge! [Cry] Now I've had to start from scratch!

Sigh.

Heh heh Zan, for some reason I thought you were younger than me. [Razz]

[ February 09, 2004, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.