FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Very freaky dream.

Author Topic: Very freaky dream.
UncleBunky
Member # 8350

- posted      Profile for UncleBunky           Edit/Delete Post 
I've had this dream three consecutive nights in a row. This past night when I woke up and fell asleep again it happened again!

I'm in a giant swimming pool, but the pool is in a large round room. So it's all water, and no dry ground. The ceiling and walls are white. I don't know what's going on and it's like in an episode of The Twilight Zone where they are in a plain room and can't get out and they think that the room is all that there is in the world and that on the outside is the Creator or some kind of Absolute Being. That's how I felt. I felt fear and respect to the outside of the room.

After a little while, one side of the ceiling opens up until the ceiling is vertical above the back wall. The rest of my dream is in first person view. I look up and I'm am filled with fear like you wouldn't believe. I see this woman, except at gigantic proportions.
She is an old friend of my wife who I have just met recently and only talked to once or twice. My wife showed me these pictures the night I started having the dreams.
In my dream I can see from her waist up. She's wearing what she's wearing in the picture. Her waist is about the size of the room, and you can imagine how TALL she was. I was staring up at her as if she were the Master of All and I was SO afaid. She had a relaxed look on her face though, and couldn't see me b/c I was too small. She turned around and was gone for a second. I was half relieved and half desperately wanting to see har back.
Which is kinda what I got. I could see her back again. I was in a state of pure panic because I knew what was going to happen(the first time I had this dream only my 'dream avatar' knew, I was out in the dark; afterwards my conscious self was also in a panic. She was pulling down her dance shorts. She had an apotheosis of a woman's rear end. It was beautiful. Then she sits down and her butt covers the hole in the ceiling. I trying calling 'Wait! I'm in here!' but she is a giantess and doesn't hear my small cries.
She starts to pee and the stream is wider than I am. It starts pushing me back and for some reason I try to swim back into the middle. I think it's over but she's starting to poop, too. One falls next to me and the waves push me away. Then another falls on the other side and pushed me into the first one. Then I look up to avoid any others and see she is pushing out one more. I want to move but her butt is so beautiful that I can't move and for a bizarre, twisted second I wish that it was ME she was pushing out of her butt. Then it falls but before it hits me the view changes. I see the woman sitting on a toilet with her pants down and hear a faint splash from beneath her butt and I wake up sweating.

Someone please give me some encouraging feedback and convince me I am not insane.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
Dreams don't mean you're insane, no matter how wierd. As for the dream itself- eeeeeewwwww
Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, y'all know what Freud said about dreaming about water, don'cha? [Wink]
Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
*convinces UncleBucky he's not insane*

There, all better.

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
*twitch*

Every time I see this post, I think it's a thread started by TomD because his thread is right above this one.

So if nothing else, this post will serve as a bump.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I bet there's some mother imagery in that dream...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
This post is a gag.

Is this a real post?

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

You link to pictures of some chick posing online and you say you dreamed, basically, that you're in a toilet and she craps on you.

How can this be a real post?

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UncleBunky
Member # 8350

- posted      Profile for UncleBunky           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the assurance everyone. :-D

BTW, this is a *real* post.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
*So... did you have the dream again last night?
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

It is?

Huh.

Freaky.

mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Uncle Bunky, did you make up that handle solely for posting this dream?
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.