FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 1 Gallon Tuscan Whole Milk, $3.99

Author Topic: 1 Gallon Tuscan Whole Milk, $3.99
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
http://tinyurl.com/osn8a

[Smile]

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
347 reviews.

Wow. Some people need lives.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite so far:

quote:

Why buy cow's milk when you can get some people's milk?, August 4, 2006
Reviewer: no more hungry cows - See all my reviews
Aside from the waste of money on shipping you would pay, why not opt for the natural choice for humans, human milk. This formula was specifically designed for use in baby cows, not people whereas human milk was specifically formulated for consumption by PEOPLE! In addition to all this it comes in nice, convenient 2-packs that are (usually) very attractive and comfortable for drinking from. Not to forget that it is FREE! Go find a lactating woman instead of starving baby cows!

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm fond of this one:

quote:
My amateur theater troupe was re-enacting key scenes from 'The Passion of the Christ,' but as we're all Jews, no one had actually SEEN 'The Passion of the Christ.'

We wanted to have a shot at the walking on water thing, though, and needed a fluid with high enough viscosity to support the weight of our rather rotund Jesus. Enter Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz, stage right.

Miracle of miracles!

Thanks to Tuscan Milk, I am now a Jew for Jesus.

Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Oy vey is mir.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. [Wink]

I think MI will be a lot better this year, and won't lost so many game by less than 7 points. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
"Few things in life reach such perfection - the gleeful laughter of children; the strong but vulnerable movies of Ang Lee, and the lactastic, liquid ectasy of Tuscan Whole Milk."

[ROFL]

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha, I heard about this. Apparently the good people of YTMND are behind it. It's brilliant.

On that note, time to check Wikipedia to see if the elephant population's tripled yet...

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A Sham!, August 5, 2006
Reviewer: Bob Hope (a pseudonym)
"sic semper tyrannis"
(near the Tuscan border)
Tuscan Whole Milk is a sham; plain and simple. It is neither from Tuscany, whole, nor really milk for that matter; I also doubt seriously that it is either 1 gallon or 128 fl oz.

I have visited the "dairy" where the "cows" are "milked" and let me tell you, do NOT drink this milk. I collected specimens of the various products from this "dairy," along with some photos, but the gaurds did not let me leave with them. After a lengthy interegation they allowed me to go, but I'm worried that I am still being watched.

I don't know why I'm writing this now - I know they'll find me...and I know that they will remove my message to all of you. If you see this before it is - and I fear I am - taken down, please remember me...and do NOT drink this "milk."

Interesting...
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite:

quote:
Omg, this milk is great!!! (just kidding)
Why don't people get out of the frigging house and get milk @ their local market. Geez!!!!

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.