FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Arrested Development fans have to see this

Author Topic: Arrested Development fans have to see this
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Michael Cera, George Michael from the show, is awesome.

Proof

I was dying the whole time.

edit: I think it's hilarious regardless of whether you've seen the video it's parodying, or know any of the story surrounding it at all. The original is linked there though.

[ January 06, 2007, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Strider ]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my!
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty funny. I enjoyed it.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark as night
Member # 9577

- posted      Profile for Dark as night   Email Dark as night         Edit/Delete Post 
It was even funnier when I saw the original! It makes me miss the old show...

-- George Michael, what have I always said is the most important thing?

-- Breakfast?

-- Family.

-- Oh, I thought you meant of the things you eat.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Great link. Thanks for sharing, Strider.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
The part that makes me crack up the most was while Michael Cera was sitting on the couch and holding his mug. He makes the motion of lifting weights as he's talking about weightlifting, and turns his mug sideways, making it very clear that there is actually nothing in the mug. Bravo.
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome.

But I still kind of feel bad for the guy that bent his future career over the video this parodies.

I mean, he's a tool, and the video he sent to possible employers was risible, but he's also pathetic.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno... I know a lot of corporate types that eat that stuff up. Balancing the video with the guy's accomplishments, I'd bet there's a certain crowd that would be dying to hire him.

The parody is excellent. [Smile]

Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Take it to the limit. Meet the extreme. You have to knock them dead. Deal yourself a full house. If you wanna dance, then dance! But do it with passion. All bets are off. Four on the floor. This is go time. And it's the final quarter.
[ROFL]
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.