FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » The Crystal City Tour!

Author Topic: The Crystal City Tour!
accio
Member # 3040

- posted      Profile for accio   Email accio         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.tor.com/Card/Crystal_City_Tour.html
[The Wave]

Posts: 333 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
Thats great!
I'm planning on being at one of the NC stops. I've never been to a book signing before, and I'd LOVE to meet some other fans. Anyone here on Hatrack planning to go?

Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
This will be my fourth signing at the Dayton location.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weltallz
Member # 5649

- posted      Profile for Weltallz           Edit/Delete Post 
Im probably going to attend the one in Greensboro
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
For any Pacific Northwesterners that never venture over to the other side of the 'rack, there is a thread about a possible Hatracker thang on the day of the OSC signing, November 15th.

Go check it out.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greensong Rose
Member # 5590

- posted      Profile for greensong Rose   Email greensong Rose         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to the one in Greensboro, but I don't think I'll wait that long to get the actual book. I'd go crazy waiting for it. I've been to one before, I absolutely loved it. I can't wait!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuujin
Member # 5659

- posted      Profile for Ryuujin   Email Ryuujin         Edit/Delete Post 
Darn I am in Minnesota the closest is a ways from here [Frown]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.