FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Sorry Im dumb fill me in

Author Topic: Sorry Im dumb fill me in
Ender/Peter(whichever you like)
Member # 6243

- posted      Profile for Ender/Peter(whichever you like)           Edit/Delete Post 
Well I know about Shadow of Giants and that but that is another Bean book. I want to know about the continuation of the Ender Saga. I have a few Ideas about it.

#1: Descoladors start sending more probes, The 3race Trio gets together and goes to war.

#2: Ender/Peter (he'll allways be ender to me) will marry his inevitable love (we all know who, i just wanted to add mistery and didnt remember how to spell her name off the top of my head) will have two children.

#3: Jane and Miro will also have a child. A boy

#4: There will be a seconed battle school and Jane and Miro's child and the Girl of Ender's will be enlisted.

#5: Jane sends ender his memories (all of them) and things start to click about who he is.

#6: Ender has oportunities to be the Hegemon like Peter wanted to do before Ender got control of him solely but he dosnt want to. His wife (GOD IM ASHAMED I CANT REMEMBER HER NAME!!! IT WASNT QUING JAO IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE!!!!! I APOLOGIZW) will assume the position of Hegemon instead being the seconed Hegemon and first woman Hegemon.

From there it plays out in battle school (differnt than last so its not a reapeat) hegemon affaires, and life on Lustintania with Grego, Quara and Miro and Jane. Most of these ideas are too idealistic I'm sure but hopefully some of it isnt COMPLETE trash. [Hat]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alath
Member # 6150

- posted      Profile for alath   Email alath         Edit/Delete Post 
Her name was Novinha. [Smile]
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wiggin
Member # 5020

- posted      Profile for The Wiggin           Edit/Delete Post 
I think he ment Ender as Peter which is Wang Mu(sp?).
Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alath
Member # 6150

- posted      Profile for alath   Email alath         Edit/Delete Post 
*slaps forehead*

of course. never mind my last post.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wiggin
Member # 5020

- posted      Profile for The Wiggin           Edit/Delete Post 
Right this moment I see olnly two real problems. I have trouble seeing Miro and Jane staying on Lustiana as there home. 2. why battle school when it seems like the war would be more of a Biologcal fight trying to nutralize the descodres Bio attacks and humanms try to "talk" to them.

[ February 26, 2004, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: The Wiggin ]

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6243

- posted      Profile for Ender/Peter(whichever you like)           Edit/Delete Post 
thank you and yes i did mean WangMu [Wall Bash] I did ask though if there was going to be another ender book even though i know there will be another bean book [Hat]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6243

also, on the subject of Miro and Jane not staying on Lustintania. What if for the first time in the Enderverse since Ender's game they whent back to earth? just an ide. [Hat]
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, there will be another book in this series. After Shadow of the Giant comes out, there will be a book connecting the two series.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
And then it will be done.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BattleSchooler06
Member # 6279

- posted      Profile for BattleSchooler06   Email BattleSchooler06         Edit/Delete Post 
i think they should go back to earth....but i wish ender/peter would just flat out tell eveyrone that he didnt commit xenocide and that they should stop hating him!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
Why? What would be the point? The new Peter doesn't have the guilt or blmae on his shoulders. And people will find out the buggers are still alive soon enough. Besides, as far a Ender was concerned, he was guilty, because he intended to commit xenocide.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kai_Hawatari
Member # 6271

- posted      Profile for Kai_Hawatari   Email Kai_Hawatari         Edit/Delete Post 
Surely the people have forgotten, or at least stopped really caring, about what Ender did all that long ago...

How many years was it again? 400? 4000?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Singularity
Member # 6277

- posted      Profile for Singularity   Email Singularity         Edit/Delete Post 
It was 3000 years ago
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BattleSchooler06
Member # 6279

- posted      Profile for BattleSchooler06   Email BattleSchooler06         Edit/Delete Post 
i think they made it clear in the other books that they DID care because it was always "ender the xenocide" and how bad he was to the human race and how hard the SftD worked to clear it up!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabederlin
Member # 6304

- posted      Profile for Kabederlin   Email Kabederlin         Edit/Delete Post 
After my extensive thinking of the Enderverse I think it's best that people hate Ender the Xenocide for what he did (See my Research paper Topic). I mean. Ender knew he did something bad, and he was willing to face the consequences for his actions even though in no way was he fully responsible for them, as he was just a child. He took the weight of an entire species onto his shoulders when he didnt have to. I think being hated is his way of coping with what he did.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.