FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » alternate endings for bean series

Author Topic: alternate endings for bean series
N@e
Member # 6461

- posted      Profile for N@e   Email N@e         Edit/Delete Post 
The ender shadow series is definetly my favorite i don't know about you guys but the whole enders game series not counting enders game itself pretty much confused me! and did not have the action that i loved in the first book. anyways Achilles is definetly my favorite character in the bean series because he is so smart and got away with almost everything. If anything i think achilles should have been in a book and killed petra (that gets herout of the way) then bean gets pissed so achilles kill snikolai and teh rest of beans family) and then a final confrontation between bean and achilles himself back on the streets of rotterdam and achilles drowns bean in the river in the same area where he killed poke. Achilles realizes how his life has been so wrong and burns himself to death " the soft tissue would be burned away by the fire leaving no Dna and no trace of where bean wnet" or sumtin like that except achillles would have done it. I don't know what do you guys think???
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabederlin
Member # 6304

- posted      Profile for Kabederlin   Email Kabederlin         Edit/Delete Post 
Achilles would never be smart enough to take Bean...
Posts: 126 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Achilles realizes how his life has been so wrong and burns himself to death
Not. Gonna. Happen. [Smile]

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
No offence, but I'd rather read OSC's version. [Smile]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N@e
Member # 6461

- posted      Profile for N@e   Email N@e         Edit/Delete Post 
I know achilles would never have done it but i was just trying to make it nice and righteous for all those americans who can't stand sad endings [Evil Laugh] [Wall Bash]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabederlin
Member # 6304

- posted      Profile for Kabederlin   Email Kabederlin         Edit/Delete Post 
If Bean dies its already a sad ending...
Posts: 126 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
So EVERYBODY dies?
My goodness, you're morbid.

Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slurpy
Member # 6505

- posted      Profile for Slurpy   Email Slurpy         Edit/Delete Post 
And realistic.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cRaZy ToM
Member # 6474

- posted      Profile for cRaZy ToM           Edit/Delete Post 
he CANt kill petra...
He had to many uses for her..

Posts: 35 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T.J.
Member # 6267

- posted      Profile for T.J.   Email T.J.         Edit/Delete Post 
everyone dies? its so... shakespeare. The kids cant die and niether can peter or petra, maybe Beans kid should be named Andrew, or Valentine if its a girl.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhapsody
Member # 6514

- posted      Profile for Rhapsody   Email Rhapsody         Edit/Delete Post 
but bean is going to die it's enevitable it's going to happen obviously not by Achillies but he will it's the whole brain power thing he's so much smarter and he's going to die so much sooner like in his 20 or 30 unless OSC some how finds some mircle cure maybe Bean will go into space like Ender and live forever
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Occasional
Member # 5860

- posted      Profile for Occasional   Email Occasional         Edit/Delete Post 
An evil Ender wanna-be seeks and gets a hold of the planet killers. The motive is a twisted interpretation of Ender's mission to correct his mistakes. Instead, the evil Ender believes that humanity itself was the problem and therefore should be exterminated to protect the universe. Earth and all known human inhabitants are wiped out, leaving only "other-worlders" to remain on distant alien planets.

Only Bean remains of the "home-worlders" to tell the tale of The Rise of Ender and the Fall of Earth.

[ May 20, 2004, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Occasional ]

Posts: 2207 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.