FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Just curious

Author Topic: Just curious
mattuck
Member # 6552

- posted      Profile for mattuck   Email mattuck         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just wondering if anyone knows if Card has reviewed "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown? I would be curious to see what he had to say.

Searching in the forums only seems to bring up results that "no longer exist", and the search field on hatrack doesn't seem to be super accurate. Either way, a search didn't seem to find anything that was accessible.

... On a different "note", I was also curious to know if Card has heard of/listened to/reviewed singer/songwriter/surfer Jack Johnson. He seems to have a wide range of taste in music, but I've never seem him mention Jack.

Like many of you, I find Card's views interesting. I don't always agree... but I don't think he would want it that way. [Wink] I was just wondering if he had ever mentioned the non-related topics above?

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I don't think he has.

There *were* several threads about it a couple of weeks ago, but I guess they have fallen off the end of the forum since then.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
mattuck

You might also read This Book if The Da Vinci code created questions in your mind..

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.