FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ansible?

Author Topic: Ansible?
Raylborn
Member # 7344

- posted      Profile for Raylborn   Email Raylborn         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there everyone,

Well, I have been playing this Ender's Game Moo for quite sometime and am on my second character. It's really fun, you get to be in an army, battle, roleplay and much more. The admins etc say that OSC has seen it and says it's allowed, as long as they don't use Ender, Bean etc. www.ansible.org is the link, and if you couldn't guess im Raylborn on it. I would reccomend joining and playing if you like Ender's Game, reading, writing, and fun! [Big Grin] If you play, whats your screen name? Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but I couldn't find anywhere else. Well, do you play?

Ray [The Wave]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
we know about it and i know that the person that started the Moo used to write at VBS. this is the Links page for hatrack.
Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.