FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Beautiful Redheaded Baby (now there are two!)_

Author Topic: Beautiful Redheaded Baby (now there are two!)_
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some pictures of my niece Jessie Kay. She's been visiting us this week and she leaves tomorrow. [Cry]

Isn't she the cutest though?? (She's 6 1/2 months old in these pictures.)

[ May 31, 2006, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwww! Cuter than snot! I would be sad too!

I have always been a fan of redheaded babies [Wink]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arya
Member # 6160

- posted      Profile for Arya   Email Arya         Edit/Delete Post 
How cute! She's so sweet! You poor thing... I'd be devastated [Cry]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, how cute!
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Did she really smile in every picture, or did you just pick the good'ns to upload?
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, Annie... snot isn't cute...

[Angst]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

She really smiled. She smiles all. the. time.

I've never seen someone so consistently happy. And I'm going to miss her when she goes away.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
Clearly I need to post some of my old baby pics on foobonic. Nice curly, coppery hair.
Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I went off in search of my pictures of me when I was a "baby" to show off my redheadedness. Then I ran across this picture and I had to laugh. What did my mother dress me in? I'm wearing what looks like a green and purple striped polo with huge jeans held up by leather suspenders, and black patent (sp?) leather Sunday-school shoes. Not to mention the haircut, or the fact that I'm sitting on a bale of hay next to a pumpkin man. I guess it was Halloween. [ROFL]

So weird.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
AWWWWWWWW!!! [Kiss]

I was a redheaded baby too! I'm actually still a redheaded baby... [Wink]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arya
Member # 6160

- posted      Profile for Arya   Email Arya         Edit/Delete Post 
PSI- Weren't a very happy baby, were you? [Smile]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
If it is at all possible to be disappointed in any of my children (which it isn't, 'cause they're all amazing) I might be slightly disapointed that none of them had red hair. Lots of red heads in the family, and I was a bright redhead when I was a baby and toddler.

Red hair is so pretty on little ones. It can get awkward when you're older, because a lot of makeup and clothing colors don't look good on you, but when you're a redheaded baby you can wear anything and be radiant in it. [Smile]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Yeah, Jessie sure is cute. She hardly has any hair, but you can tell she's a redhead mostly because of her red eyebrows. [Smile]
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
You lucky auntie! She's beautiful! [Smile]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Here she is again.

How can the cuteness be denied?

beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Narnia, Jessie has such an expressive face! Cuuuute!

Annie, I thought for SURE the posted picture would be of Hobbes. If you two have kids, there's gonna be lots of red hair!

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
I am constitutionally incapable of refraining from clicking on anything that begins "beautiful redhead."
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Redheads of the board, unite!

I'd share some pics of me when I was a wee lad, but then I'd feel bad for Narnia. I don't want to completely derail her thread. [Razz]

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Post away folks! This shall be the redheaded baby thread!

[Big Grin]

Narnia
Member # 1071

Ok. THIS is the same baby and the best picture ever!!

I challenge you to not giggle at that!!

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I see your best picture, and raise you this and this. The pictures are small, but effective.

[ April 18, 2004, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Ok, a year later, I have to give you an update on this gorgeous niece of mine. I mean, it doesn't get much cuter than this.

Oh wait. Yes it does. [Big Grin]

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwwww!

:dies of cuteness:

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooooh

*pukes beacuse it's just too sweet*

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute...

Almost as cute as my neice... [Big Grin]

That last pic in the first bunch freaked me out a little...it looked like a disembodied baby's head. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
My niece visited last week--she has the cutest shock of strawberry blond hair. She's the first of my nieces and nephews to get red hair, and my mom, dad, and grandma have been hoping for it for ages. My dad was a redhead growing up, but none of my siblings or I got it.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
very cute!

However, in that last picture, it looks like she has brown eyes. Which would be quite unusual for a redhead, if that is so. Most redheads have either green or blue eyes.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
What a cute neice. I'd say mine are cuter, but I have no proof at the moment.
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a cute neice, but she's only about a month old, so it's not really the same. Infant-with-tons-of-dark-hair-cute!=toddler-with-heaps-of-personality-cute. Very cute pictures, Narnia.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
How did I miss this the first time around??

Look at that hair! It GLOWS!

So adorable!

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom had to cut my Curly red hair because eveyone kept saying " ohhh she's so cute." and my mom got tired of explaining im a boy.
Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Are brown eyes in redheads really that uncommon? I thought it was much more uncommon to have a blue or green-eyed redhead...
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
My red headed cousins are about half green eyed, and half brown eyed with only one hazel, no blue. My grandma and her sisters (all redheads) have green eyes.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Red headed babies!!
Gah! So cute! [Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Here I am with an update on my lovely niece Jessie.

You remember her last summer. Well, here she is a few months later with her little sister Ellen.

Yeah, they're ridiculous and Ellen has turned out to be a blue-eyed redhead. See? I find it rather amusing that she reminds me of a Vogue model in that shot. "Come on honey, lick your lips and pout for me..."

[Big Grin] Aren't they gorgeous?

Narnia
Member # 1071

My sister has moved the links in the first couple posts, so you can't see the first pictures. [Frown] I'll have to go dig them up.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.