FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone want to help me invade Moscow?

Author Topic: Anyone want to help me invade Moscow?
Ghost of Xavier
Member # 2852

- posted      Profile for Ghost of Xavier   Email Ghost of Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
According to CNN,new technology could allow advertisers to put ads in space that would be viewable at night for everyone on whole continents.

Am I the only one who would willingly fight and die to prevent them from doing this?

Posts: 80 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I will be going to Moscow in the next few months. (we are adopting from there). I'll meet you there with the other disgruntled would be viewers. (edited to remove bad word)

[ March 11, 2004, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Deleted my post.

[ March 11, 2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Moscow is too cold. Let's invade the Canarie Islands instead.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Russians are on edge and have been upset that the rest of the world looked down on their actions in Chechnya when they have been trying to defend themselves against terrorist actions originating in that country.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwan
Member # 6194

- posted      Profile for gwan   Email gwan         Edit/Delete Post 
I can not believe, they are even thinking about that. It's ridiculous. Like we aren't bumbarded by enough advertising every day. Now they have to take one of the only things we have left that is (almost) untouched by humans, and polute it. [Wall Bash]
Posts: 197 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with you Xavier.

Light pollution is EVIL.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
no, light pollution is EEEEEEVVVIIIILLLLLLLLL.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
That would be terrible!
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, any chance of you stopping by in Poland?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Want a pickaxe?
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm... global spam.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama, I was hoping so, but it doesn't look like it. Amsterdam is a possibility, but I don't know for how long.

The region we are adopting from Astrakhan, is on the Caspian, not anywhere close to you.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Another time, then [Smile]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I would be very upset if this were to happen. Perhaps this will convince some people of the need for a space-based weapons platform...
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Shigosei

[ROFL]

I wish I could blow up all the others on tv and the radio.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
you'd have my sledge hammer on your side.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.