FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Zan Appreciation Thread

Author Topic: The Zan Appreciation Thread
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
You know you're funny, smart and desirable.

[Wave]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
[Blushing]

There's no one I rathered be killed by, my dear. And no one I'd rather have write sexual-innuendo laced romance about me than you, either.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Zan was a good godfather.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Zan is great, no two ways about it!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Zan will get his comeuppance the next time he and I play mafia.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

A good GF would have gone with his instincts and killed Jacare right off. Stupid me felt bad that everyone hates him and spared his life.

A good mafia player would have learned their lesson about celia by now. Stupid me actually thought I could play her the last time around.

Zan - not-so-good GF, but will be far more ruthless the next time I get the chance.

BTW Pat, sorry about giving you so much crap. Sometimes I take that game way too seriously.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Zan was a pretty cool WonderTwin even if he did have limited powers (there's only so much you can do with water - like humidify the air and make the bad guys' hair all frizzy).
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Psh. When I was the Godfather I made us kill someone who clearly wasn't playing the first day so we could give everyone a chance to play. I wound up getting killed by a serial muppet the next day and such was the beginning and end of my mafia career.

Wait, wasn't Zan part of my mafia crew?

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man...I missed the mafia game where Zan was GF????

*sniff* I suddenly hate my job.

Hey, Zan...looks like we'll get another opportunity to meet -- it's looking like we're going to be in Orlando at the beginning of June. I'm counting on Rayne getting to meet Ryan for some 2nd generation Hatrack romancing. [Big Grin] Will you be around then?

edited to add [Kiss] Zan <--- Appreciation for Zanderwonderfulness

[ March 29, 2004, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: jeniwren ]

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Zan is the only person on Earth who could've gotten dkw to wear a smelly old Stegosaurus hat as proof of our relationship.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

jeni, I most certainly will be here and won't miss you this time around.
<projects images of roller coasters and Islands of Adventure at jeniwren>

Bob, I wasn't able to see that picture til today. When I saw the thread on Saturday, I thought you two were joking, but then I saw what could only be a ring in that picture.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Zan definately is a funny dude. In fact, I am obligated by the number of laughs I've gotten from him to buy him a sandwich if he ever drops by. Zan, come to Utah... see the choir... visit the lovely lakes.... see the magestic moose.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
*bumping because Zan needs more ego inflation*

Scuse me, but if more people don't post, Zan might start to think he's not as beloved as we all know he is. [Smile]

(Z, when the dates get closer, I'll zap you an email and see what we can set up. I'd like to meet your lovely wife and introduce you to my hubby as well as my kids. [Smile] )

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
Zan didn't post in my ego thread, so he can go suck an egg.

[Razz]

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.