FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You may all be jealous now...we're a Nielsen family!

Author Topic: You may all be jealous now...we're a Nielsen family!
dangermom
Member # 1676

- posted      Profile for dangermom   Email dangermom         Edit/Delete Post 
That's right, we have gotten the opportunity to write down every minute of TV we watch for the next week in a little booklet. Advertisers and producers fall at our feet, begging for our attention. Woohoo!

So, envious feelings, congratulations, and votes for Really Cool Shows accepted here. We will not be watching the Friends finale tonight; we are sad that we are too late to save Firefly and Wonderfalls, and also bummed that we can't give huge ratings to new eps of Monk and Stargate.

Posts: 335 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
COPS!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Gilmore Girls!

Oh, please put Enterprise out of its misery.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
How cool. Just don't watch those lame reality shows. I want them to make less of them!
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Teen Titans, all the time...
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I agreew ith vwiggin on Gilmore Girls,

...but I will say that the end of this season of Enterprise has been actually gettng pretty frequin' decent. Last week's episode, "The Forgotton" was fantastic. I'm really liking how they're pulling together all the threads for this season's arc.

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
make sure you watch angel. [Smile]
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
Farscape mini-series, anyone?
Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Are the Nielsen people going to install a sniffer box on all your TV tuners, or is this just a one-week deal?
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't you not allowed to tell people you're a Neilsen family?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.