FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Japanese Beaver

Author Topic: Japanese Beaver
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be too busy to post much this summer. I hope you all have a great time, and you can still catch me on AIM or email occassionally.

I love Hatrack and I'll miss ya, but my goal this summer is to keep the kids off TV and video games, and on all kinds of other stuff (like swimming, reading writing and playing outdoor games), and when I'm NOT doing stuff with them, I should be writing.

So if I show up around here this summer, it'll be because I'm a bad, bad person. [Smile]

The title comes from my husband's frequent expression (from the more common "busy as a beaver") "working like a Japanese beaver".

So, see ya! [Smile]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
I just...wait...better not. Never mind. [ROFL]
Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I was so coming in here with different expectations.

Well, Olivia, have a great summer, too! [Smile]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
[Monkeys]
Riiight... I second T_Smith...

Take care Olivetta! *hugs*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
We will miss you Olivia.

(but my guess, knowing Hatcracks addictive properties, is that we will not miss her for long)

Have fun.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*scandalized*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, Olivet! No fair, leaving us like that. Well, I understand. But I do secretly (or not) hope that your addiction gets the better of you once in a while, and you come back to us. [Smile]

(And, like T_Smith, I had very different expectations for what I'd find in this thread!)

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.