FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Live in the future (for the low, low price of $10)

Author Topic: Live in the future (for the low, low price of $10)
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
Time Travel Fund

Read the questions--some of them are hilarious!

quote:
Q: Um, what about getting into Heaven?
A: Tough question. Our belief (without pointing to any one specific religion) is that if there is a Heaven, it has been around for thousands of years and will still be there waiting 500+ years in the future, just as if there is some kind of afterlife, it too will still be there waiting, 500+ years in the future.

Who thinks of these things? I especially love the helpful interest calculator.

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure, but there has to be a scam in here somewhere. These people can't be that honest. I couldn't be that honest. If tons of people sent monies in and it grew upon intrest....that is a lot of money now. And it would have their name on the account, not yours.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamphyr
Member # 6213

- posted      Profile for Zamphyr           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, this would make a great gag gift for my brother's birthday.
Posts: 349 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
Just 'cuz it's amusing. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
There is a scam. Only $2 of your contribution goes into the "funds", the other $8 goes to them. It says it right there on the FAQ page.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow, this would make a great gag gift for my brother's birthday
Then just type up a certificate and don't send any money to these guys. That's $10. That's at least is a 6 pack of beer.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.