FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The extremes to which the impecunious are forced

Author Topic: The extremes to which the impecunious are forced
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
Avadaru and I were original tonight. Tonight, while other people watched the football game, we watched Fight Club because she gets free movie rentals, and then we went to B&N but didn't buy anything because we had no money. And then we invented a story about a constellation we invented using the only five stars we could see. And then we sat on the hood of her car in the fourth spot from the right on the left side of Barnes & Noble and we sang the first act of Rnt.

We are the first people in the history of the world to sing the first act of Rent while sitting on the hood of a Volvo 940 on the side of Barnes and Noble. That is why I am in a good mood.

[The Wave]

Jen

(However, I do not know why my hair is falling out lately. What makes hair fall out?)

Edit: renders Ava's post pointless. Mwa-hah-hah-hah!

[ September 19, 2004, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Fyfe ]

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
My hair is falling out too, I also don't know why.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you had a very cool time! What fun!

Hair falls out for any number of reasons. Many times, it is stress related.

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not stressed, just sort of unhappy.

We decided to make it a tradition. What should we do after we do the second act of Rent? We were thinking of Phantom of the Opera, or Hedwig and the Angry Inch, but I have to learn the music for that before we can do it.

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Jen...the car is a 940. I've told you this.

Also....I think we should do Phantom next, that way it will give you time to learn Hedwig. And please do send me the transcript of our constellation story, when you get it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for "Hedwig", which is a brilliant piece of work. [Smile]
Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.