FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Happy Birthday To Me! (Now with *more* photos!)

Author Topic: Happy Birthday To Me! (Now with *more* photos!)
Superstation
Member # 5775

- posted      Profile for Superstation           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a year old (whatever that means). And I can walk a few steps. Five in a row today, which is my record. Mama and Papa are a little behind in pictures, but we're going to a pro today, so maybe they'll have something for you soon.

Go me!

Edit -- Photos added below, but here is the foobonic page anyway.
Edit 2 -- Me eating cake.

[ November 30, 2004, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Superstation ]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay Superstation! Happy birthday, and congrats on the whole walking thing! [The Wave]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...already??

You can have cow's milk and honey now if you want!

Happy birthday!

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Go you!

(But not too fast. Mommy and Daddy don't need to be chasing you and Mooselet at the same time. Especially if you run in different directions. Not that I'm suggesting anything.)

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, happy birthday! Walking is good!
Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

Woohoo!

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic! I can't believe you are that old already! Have a big faceful of cake and ice-cream!

[Big Grin]

Love to your bro and the parental units.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Moley, Batman!!!! Wow!!!! A year old already. Yay for Superstation!!!! Get those boots on and start walking... just not too far right off. Pace yourself.

Like Bob said... cake in face=good, clea... er.. good fun. In fact, we want pics of that cutie face in the cake.

I am fairly certain that it is a law of nature that kids must place face in birthday cake at least once before they are three and that parents are there to take the picture. (At least that's how it should be.)

I am sure that there are cave drawings somewhere of a kid's first or second birthday with some sort of cake on his or her face. If aliens landed here tomorrow, we'd see holographic images of alien kids with faces covered in their birthday cake equivalent on the day they turned one or two years old. (Yeah... yeah... I'm crazy. What of it? [Razz] )

[Party]

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Yowza! Already?

Wow, time sure flies when it's someone else's life.

Happy birthday, kiddo! [Big Grin]

[The Wave] [The Wave]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Timmy and Carl are two of the sweetest, happiest kids I've ever met.

I've heard umpteen arguments about how much better it is for a child to have a stay at home parent. I can honestly say, that Carl and Timmy's demeanor and spirit are the only convincing argument I've ever encountered.

Timmy, happy birthday, sweetness. Carl, you're doing a terrific job as a big brother, hurry back so that I can spoil you some more.

::a big hug and a big kiss to all the Moose clan::

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Superstation. [Wave] [The Wave] [Party]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party] Happy birthday, little one, I'm sure Momma, Papa and Mooselet are all proud of you, I know we all are.

::tickles under chin::

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday!

Remember:once they start to walk, it's only a mtter of time until they start to run. And the next summer Olympics is in, what, 2008?

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Superstation!!!!!!!!!
[The Wave]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Smile nice for the camera! Happy birthday cutie!
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday TBS! [Smile] Thomas started walking on his first birthday and never looked back. Make sure you walk to your parents once in a while, they love that stuff!
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arthur
Member # 4026

- posted      Profile for Arthur   Email Arthur         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Superstation! Happy Birthday and Congrats on walking. Just remember mommy and daddy will need a little rest between you and mooselet so don't run to soon [Party]
Posts: 153 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklet
Member # 6918

- posted      Profile for Ticklet   Email Ticklet         Edit/Delete Post 
From one hatrack baby to another - Happy Birthday
[The Wave]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your cake! [Big Grin]

I really hope I get to meet you and your great older brother (oh yeah, and mom and dad too) next week!

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Photos from last night. He is a cute kid, ain't he? [/bragging father]
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow, time sure flies when it's someone else's life.

So true. Actually, I like this so much that I'm going to add it to my quotes page. [Smile]

Oh, and Happy B-day Superstation!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Superstation!

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He is a cute kid, ain't he?
Yep! He's adorable.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwwww! How cute!
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Ohmigosh, he is such a sweetheart! Look at that grin.

Yay for Timothy! Yay for Carl and Mom and Dad! [Group Hug]

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday!

I can't believe you're a year old already!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooselet
Member # 3898

- posted      Profile for Mooselet           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, he's so cute. Oh, he's so sweet. Oh, he's so adorable. Yadda, yadda, yadda.... Anyone notice he's making a fist in every picture? Kid's a menace! He hits me, Mom and Dad might tell him to stop. I hit him, it's out to the woodshed, baby. Where's the justice?

I guess it could be worse. He could be a girl.

Happy birthday anyway, little bro.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
AWW!
Happy B day to you! [Party]

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

What a cutie!

And Mooselet, that's his power - to get you in trouble. Yours is to get him to do stuff and watch him get in trouble for it.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Those are darling pictures! There is nothing like reaching that first birthday!

(warm fuzzies for all)

Thanks for sharing the joy!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Superstation!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
awww! He's adorable! Happy Birthday!
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday little man!

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Superstation,
Happy Birthday to you!!

What lovely pictures [Smile]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

Happy Birthday! (a little late)

You have the same birthday as my Mom... it's a good one. [Smile]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Who says you can't have your cake and wear it, too?

Oh, and we uploaded some short videos of the kids, but they're still pretty big files. Out of courtesy to foobonic, don't watch all of them at once, ok?

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
The pics with the birthday cake are adorable! (Haven't tried the videos just yet)

You have wonderful kids

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, for adorable! [Smile]

[ November 30, 2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: advice for robots ]

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

That's one happy baby!

Especially in #11.

Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Did any of the cake get in his mouth?!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
I think every baby does this.... My parents have pictures of my first where I was easily as covered as Superstaion and of my brother who managed to coat the wall behind him in chocolate frosting!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

He definitely got some cake and/or frosting in his mouth, because he had an allergic reaction to it. We sorta expected that, but figured he'd have enough fun to be worth it. And we already had the Children's Benadryl handy, after all....

--Pop

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
When my daughter turns one, I'm planning on a vegan cake made with potato flour, at least for her. I learned how to make them when I used to babysit a girl who was allergic to eggs, milk, wheat, and half the other foods in the world...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.