FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hi, Taelani

Author Topic: Hi, Taelani
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack! [Smile] I saw your post in the Well-Belly thread.

You now have to tell us more about yourself.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Taelani! [Wave]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Taelani!

I wanted to answer you in that other thread (about the five year old tantrum) but haven't made it back over there....

I'll do that now.

Farmgirl

[ March 21, 2005, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, welcome! [Wave]
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! You don't have to tell us about yourself if you don't want to. CT's just a little pushy. [Wink] But we'd sure like you to!
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Pfft. Ignore ElJay - she's just trying to sucker you in before using the hard sell tactic. In leather. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Well, I said "more," not "all."

I'd happily settle for knowing whether she has ever tried the magick that is Earl Gray tea with chocolate. It is my current pleasure. I have a foamy lip. [Smile]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taelani
Member # 7562

- posted      Profile for Taelani   Email Taelani         Edit/Delete Post 
All about me... Well, lets see... I'm a sort of single mom at the moment of 3 wonderful (most of the time) little boys. Sort of single cause my husband is in Afganistan till June. I spent about a year in the Army, got hurt and discharged in Dec. I love reading, which is what finds me here, I started over on the other side of Hatrack and wandered over here the other day, just to see what it was all about. I also love to bake and do crafts when I'm not trying to keep 3 boys 2 dogs and a puppy out of trouble.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taelani
Member # 7562

no, never tried Eral grey tea, but I am partial to green tea and camomile teas... I try and stick with the herbal teas for the most part, but I am a die hard chocoholic... and if I'm lucky I'll leave my nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips alone long enough to get my peanut butter chocolate chip cookies baked this week...
Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Ooooh, you're soooo gonna hate us, Tael. If only because once you get to know us, it's hard to stay away. [Big Grin]

Seriously though, welcome aboard and mind your head - personalities abound and most of them don't mean any harm. Mostly. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Edit: Peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies? Freshly baked? Oh damn, where is a bakery when you need one?

[ March 21, 2005, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: TMedina ]

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taelani
Member # 7562

Aye, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies... I was bored one day and decided to add choc chips to the peanut butter cookies I was baking... my kids and husband love them. In fact, at least a part of this batch is getting packed up in a box and sent overseas...
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

So glad to get to know you. [Smile] Hope you have fun here, Taelani.
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Earl Grey with chocolate?! O_O What an intriguing combination. I must check this out.

Earl Grey is my favorite tea. [Smile]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

*grins* Actually, I added butterscotch chips to biscuit dough and baked them.

Pretty tasty when hot.

-Trevor

ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Oh, yes!

I once had a chocolate (from a local Belgian chocolatier) that had bergemot in the blend. I was in heaven. Now I usually sprinkle some chocolate into my Earl Grey. Yum.

Trevor: Sounds great. I've done that with minced fresh peaches.

[ March 21, 2005, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: ClaudiaTherese ]

punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Taelani! [Wave]
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.