FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Turn to the Dark Side

Author Topic: Turn to the Dark Side
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

- posted      Profile for Darth Ender           Edit/Delete Post 
The Sith Code:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

[Evil] SITH [Evil]

Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altáriël of Dorthonion   Email Altáriël of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Count me in master. What will my Sith name be?
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Darth Alt

or

Darth Dorth

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
THE GOSPEL OF YODA

Fear is the path to the dark side... fear leads to anger... anger leads to hate.. hate leads to suffering.

I sense much fear in you.

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silent Bob
Member # 8145

- posted      Profile for Silent Bob           Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

You will be Darth Bean.

Fear not your destiny and the power that lies with the Dark side.

Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Fear is the mind killer.

Ooops, wrong univese.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
I choose the dark side because they have a much prettier and swishier wardrobe.

I mean, they should really look into some curtains and frills on their death star, but the capesss. You have to love the capesssss.

Dart Sith
I put the sith in Sittttthhhhy

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
I shalt rename thyself...

Darth Penguin [Evil Laugh]

*Imperial March Plays in Background*

Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

With our Darth Sith army nothing will stand in our way.

At last we shall have our revenge.

Darth Penguin
Member # 8146

- posted      Profile for Darth Penguin   Email Darth Penguin         Edit/Delete Post 
I am here Master...
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm only joining if I can be Darth Hawtie.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Darth Americano is at your service, my lord!
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

Welcome Darth ones. Soon Darth Card will not be able to resist us and all our goals will be complete.
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! But you forget rule numbr one! There are only two Sith lords at any given time. Choose wisely Darth Ender.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

Foolish mortal, you’re thinking like a Jedi. Now with the Jedi gone our numbers will be countless.
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I mean, they should really look into some curtains and frills on their death star, but the capesss. You have to love the capesssss.

No capes! [/incredibles]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Well if I don't get a pretty cape to match my pink light saber I'll....I'll... I'll just have a hisssy fit, or would that be a Sitthy fit?

I just LOVE the way my saber goes swish swish swish.

Darth Mauve
I put the Sith in Sithhhy.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE the dark side
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

My strongest force power is to make completely random American people fall out of the sky and land on my enemy. Which, at times, can be very lethal.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I be Darth Morpheus?
Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle Katarn
Member # 3567

- posted      Profile for Kyle Katarn   Email Kyle Katarn         Edit/Delete Post 
The Dark Side? I've been there... Do your worst!
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be the top-ranked Moff, like Tarquin. Except cooler and still alive. Screw this Sith stuff, I want the apprentices to listen to me and obey!
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kyle Katarn:
The Dark Side? I've been there... Do your worst!

I feel like a nerd, because I know what you're talking about. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be Darth Crazy Killa'
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

As long as I get the first ever black lightsaber, I'm happy. None of that red stuff. That is too boring. But black? That is cool.
Ele
Member # 708

- posted      Profile for Ele   Email Ele         Edit/Delete Post 
Sigh. I'll be Padme if I get to write my own lines.

Ah, Hayden! [Blushing]

Posts: 745 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Does that mean you and Darth Ender are going to hook up?
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be Darth Draconis
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Wait, I'm changing my name. No longer am I Darth Americano, I am now Count Yoo Hoo

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.