FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New books to look forward to?

Author Topic: New books to look forward to?
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
I like having books to look forward to. This was a good year for me in that way -- a new Harry Potter book, A Feast for Crows, a new Diana Gabaldon book (A Breath of Snow and Ashes), a new Neil Gaiman book (Anansi Boys), and a new stand-alone OSC book (Magic Street).

Sooo... what can I look forward to next? A Dance with Dragons will (hopefully) be out in 2006... but the next Harry Potter book probably won't be out until at least 2007...

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluenessuno
Member # 5535

- posted      Profile for bluenessuno   Email bluenessuno         Edit/Delete Post 
Robin Hobb's new series has begun with Shaman's Crossing - Wonderful writer.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I have heard mixed things about her new series, although I will be reading it to be sure...I loved a lot of her other books already.

But I just got AFfC two days ago, so not for a day more of so at least. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan K.
Member # 7720

- posted      Profile for Jonathan K.   Email Jonathan K.         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got Vonnegut's new book. So until recently, that was something to look forward to.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.