FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » so, I'm looking for a desk chair

Author Topic: so, I'm looking for a desk chair
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for a comfortable desk chair, preferably under (or close to) $150.00.

Anyone have brands they prefer?

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son_of_a_Potato_Sack
Member # 8889

- posted      Profile for Son_of_a_Potato_Sack   Email Son_of_a_Potato_Sack         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you want a leather one with wheels? Or just any type of chair?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lupus:
I'm looking for a comfortable desk chair,

If you would only put things away where they belonged in the first place, you wouldn't have to keep looking for stuff. Now, where did you see it last? If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, to leave the desk chair by the desk. If I had a nickel for everytime you had to go looking for things...

/Mommyness

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucy hummer
Member # 7740

- posted      Profile for lucy hummer   Email lucy hummer         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is a leather one with wheels from office depot that with a mail in rebate was less than 100, it's quite nice. Though my old one is much prettier, it's oak and says "property of the US army" on the bottom
Posts: 94 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
I want wheels, and one that can swivel, and lean back a bit.

as for material, it doesn't really matter as long as it is soft.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Try the Office Max Furniture store, if there is one near you.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.