FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Author Topic: Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Hilarious!
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, thank you for showing me that Youtube is no longer blocked by my Allstate Insurance servers.

Secondly, awesome.

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hilarious, indeed.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 7924

- posted      Profile for Omega M.           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stephan:

First of all, thank you for showing me that Youtube is no longer blocked by my Allstate Insurance servers.

I've heard that some companies not only block certain sites, they make it so that the IT people are specially notified if you even try to go to a blocked site.
Posts: 781 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
This confirms so many of my theories! I knew the Jews were musically talented!
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega M.:
quote:
Originally posted by Stephan:

I've heard that some companies not only block certain sites, they make it so that the IT people are specially notified if you even try to go to a blocked site.
Not really a problem for me, with problem a dozen IT guys monitoring thousands of agencies nationwide, it is a little hard. One agent was fired for sending personal video of a private bedroom nature to his girlfriend, and that was only found because of how large the file was.
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chanie
Member # 9544

- posted      Profile for Chanie   Email Chanie         Edit/Delete Post 
The lead singer looks exactly like my cousin. Down to the glasses and cap.
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
When I hit a banned site (like the 633tv.com site this was taken from), it does tell me that I'm being reported. But I kind of doubt that anyone does anything with those reports.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.