FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » internet down

Author Topic: internet down
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all!
I just wanted to let ya'll know that my home internet is down and won't be back up for a couple weeks (I'm currently at my library).

Don't miss me too much. [Wink]

*hugs*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
The internet is down? Crap. There go all my plans.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
HOW AM I READING THIS??
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
Come back soon!
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
So cold... so very cold. Look! The internet... it's covered with blood!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
And all thie time I thought the enemy's gate was down.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
I knew I should have made a copy of the Internet for safe keeping. Afterall, "The Internet" was just right there on my desktop.
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
How will you survive?!

I get frustrated beyond belief when my internet hiccups for five or six minutes.

It's like some sort of time vacation to the 80's. Enjoy your time in the stone age!

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
"How will you survive?!"

Gather up the rabbits and name em Fiver and Hazel?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Artemisia Tridentata:
And all thie time I thought the enemy's gate was down.

It is. That just means that the enemy's gate is the internet. [Eek!]
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarrsk
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Tarrsk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
How will you survive?!

I get frustrated beyond belief when my internet hiccups for five or six minutes.

It's like some sort of time vacation to the 80's. Enjoy your time in the stone age!

Pull out the parachute pants and headbands, kids! This is gonna be rough.
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

quote:
Originally posted by TheTick:
HOW AM I READING THIS??

I was hoping you'd say something like "I hope not! That's where I keep all my stuff!"
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
hehehehe!
You're all so cute!

The internet is still down (for me), but I was able to sneak on at work.
[Evil]

HI ALL!

[Group Hug]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
The whole internet is down? eep.

It's like when I apply for jobs that have a qualification of "knowledge of the internet"

Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
The Internet is down.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, look! They have the Internet on computers now!
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Really? And here I am using WebTV like a sucker!
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Well... the system is still down for me.
[Cry]
I'm still alive though!
Miss you all. I swear I'll get back online soon.

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Had we been here, we'd have missed you, too. Hatrack was down for more than a week while you were gone!
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

No way!
Ugh...Hatrack withdraws...

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.