FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Official Hatrack Psychological Test - AKA MadLibs

Author Topic: The Official Hatrack Psychological Test - AKA MadLibs
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
After much peer review and rigorous rewrites to qualify this as a standardized test, I present the Official Hatrack Psychological test designed to reveal how your subconscious self feels about this website and its community. Simply fill in one and only word for each blank, remembering to write the words that come to your mind first. But beware, you will no longer be able to keep your true intentions toward Hatrack hidden any longer.

I ________ Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would _________ my __________ and finally get ________ _________. Ever since I started visiting this ________ website, my entire _________ has started to _________ and I just ________ _________ __________ right now.

I just wish to say to all of you ________ Hatrackers that __________ ___________ __________. My advice to you is to stop __________ and start _________ __________.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a _________ place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but _________ __________ your __________ ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your _________ to ________ and send the bill to _________.

*Note - this test is entirely serious. Any facetious or inappropriate responses will be discarded to maintain the integrity of the data. Of course, preliminary data has indicated that 98.5% of Hatrackers strictly maintain serious, non-sarcastic responses in this forum, thus making the likelihood of this request being violated almost nonexistent.

Copyright 2008 by a hopeful Friend of a potential Distant Relative of Orson Scott Card

[ November 07, 2008, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Marlozhan ]

Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I <3 Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would have to actually do my job and finally get rid of everything on my desk. Ever since I started visiting this [Cool] website, my entire face has started to tingle and I just felt the tingle spread to my neck right now.

I just wish to say to all of you [Group Hug] Hatrackers that life is beautiful. My advice to you is to stop [Party] and start [The Wave] .

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a thickened place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but be afraid of your O_o ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your extra cash to me and send the bill to Marlozahn.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I grok Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would pick my nose in public and finally get a citation for public lewdness. Ever since I started visiting this benighted website, my entire armpit has started to swell and I just love tabby cats (and I mean that in a COMPLETELY platonic way) right now.

I just wish to say to all of you bodacious Hatrackers that awesomeness is awesome. My advice to you is to stop shaving and start wearing togas.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a secret place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but snort up your frizzy ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your Palestinian suicide bombers to Antarctica and send the bill to Lisa.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KetchupPrinceConsort
Member # 8047

- posted      Profile for KetchupPrinceConsort   Email KetchupPrinceConsort         Edit/Delete Post 
I luv Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would eat my pants and finally get a boy child. Ever since I started visiting this addictive website, my entire foot has started to itch and I just can't seem to sneeze right now.

I just wish to say to all of you happy Hatrackers that life is pain, and anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something. My advice to you is to stop posting and start FedExing.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a tiny place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but secretly record your conspiratorial ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your DNA samples to the FBI and send the bill to the IRS.

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
I survive Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would greatly increase my productivity and finally get cracking on my software engineering project. Ever since I started visiting this crazy website, my entire web browser has started to fill up with tabs and I just read crazy things right now.

I just wish to say to all of you minority Hatrackers that you should continue to fight for equality. My advice to you is to stop infighting and start making yourselves heard.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a funky place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but model and puzzle out your strange and conservative American ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your money to me and send the bill to Secretary Paulson.

Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
If I could just make one request, please send all of your Palestinian suicide bombers to Antarctica and send the bill to Lisa.

[ROFL]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread should be called Hatrack MadLibs.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

quote:
This thread should be called Hatrack MadLibs.
Thanks Lisa. For the life of me, I couldn't remember the game that this reminded me of. Haven't played it in years.
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
I __heart______ Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would ___pay attention to______ my kids_______ and finally get ___some housework done_____ . Ever since I started visiting this __damn______ website, my entire _____life____ has started to ____get sucked up_____ and I just ____need some chocolate____ right now.

I just wish to say to all of you __wonderful______ Hatrackers that _____I love you, man!_____ . My advice to you is to stop ____surfing the net______ and start ___getting a life______ .

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a _________ place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but _____laugh____ ___at_______ your _____wacky_____ ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your ___money______ to ___me_____ and send the bill to ____Bill Gates_____.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
I look forward to Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would shut my laptop and finally get on with my life. Ever since I started visiting this behemoth of a website, my entire drive has started to dwindle and I just feel like napping right now.

I just wish to say to all of you lovely Hatrackers that the human brain stops growing at age 18. My advice to you is to stop, drop, and start rolling around.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a smallish place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but make fun of your charming ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your postcards to Frank and send the bill to the moon.

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

I own Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would dominate my coommunity and finally get world control. Ever since I started visiting this insignificant website, my entire megalomania has started to dwindle and I just need absolute power right now.

I just wish to say to all of you minion Hatrackers that you are mine. My advice to you is to stop resisting and start bowing down.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have an inferior place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but scoff at your feeble ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your freedom to me and send the bill to my subjects.

scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
I distend Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would cease my distending and finally get busy neurons. Ever since I started visiting this unstretched website, my entire philosophy has started to exist and I just can't stop distending right now.

I just wish to say to all of you other Hatrackers that you aren't helping. My advice to you is to stop lollygagging and start distending too.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a distended place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but violently stretch your rubbery ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your stretchers to me and send the bill to Paulson.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
5th grade version:

I smell Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would stomp my underwear and finally get gross slime. Ever since I started visiting this smelly website, my entire butt has started to kiss and I just love hairy smells right now.

I just wish to say to all of you gassy Hatrackers that cats jump awesome. My advice to you is to stop stinking and start wiping badgers.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a nasty place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but sadly steal your smelly ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your dingleberries to Malibu and send the bill to Mr. T.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would've written my novels/music and finally get published. Ever since I started visiting this knowledgeable yet addicting website, my entire mind has started to melt and I just can't come back right now.

I just wish to say to all of you awesome Hatrackers that I am a full time mom. My advice to you is to stop fighting and start sharing.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a conditional place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but think of your intellectual ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your respect to Marlozahn and send the bill to Sponge Bob.

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I married Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would use my donkey and finally get over it. Ever since I started visiting this red website, my entire movie has started to glow and I just need more cowbell right now.

I just wish to say to all of you hidden Hatrackers that the Pentagon's big. My advice to you is to stop mice and start the car.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a grassy place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but completely ignore your metallic ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your flowers to Kyoto and send the bill to Gandalf.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All4Nothing
Member # 11601

- posted      Profile for All4Nothing   Email All4Nothing         Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoy Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would junk my computer and finally get sleep. Ever since I started visiting this educational website, my entire outlook has started to evolve and I just need some coffee right now.

I just wish to say to all of you intelligent Hatrackers that you're excellent companions. My advice to you is to stop living and start posting more.

And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a equal place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but come view your analytical ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your books to me and send the bill to Lusitania.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Scifibum's 5th grade version FTW.

Although, I'm pretty sure ours had a lot more mentions of boobs and wieners.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I adore Hatrack. If it wasn't for Hatrack, I would reconsider my priorities and finally get what I'm seeking. Ever since I started visiting this acursed website, my entire being has started to tremble and I just realized this essentially right now.

I just wish to say to all of you fellow Hatrackers that this is insane. My advice to you is to stop bickering and start working the angles. And before I end, I need to make it clear that all of you have a quiet place in my heart. Every day, in my quiet moments, I can't help but consider all your strange ways of looking at the world. If I could just make one request, please send all of your cash to Bill and send the bill to me.

----

The fact that last part came out the way it did terrifies me.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.