FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Homosexuals and Marriage (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Homosexuals and Marriage
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus - I only hug if I get to cop a feel.

Otherwise, I hope things smooth out for you, sweetie.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, he is not just a geek, he's a Geek. I think your denial of his Geek status is just a ploy to topple the Geek hierarchy, stemming from your jealousy at not even getting a cabinet post. (If you agree to play nice from now on, I might be able to pull some strings and get you appointed head of the new Ministry of Onanism.)

Furthermore, let's examine the word, "dweeb", shall we?
quote:
An even lower form of life than the spod
quote:
Dweebs, unfortunately, are often the cause of ill-will, and may well bring a bad reputation to the system in question.
I dispute your claim that this matches our beloved Icarus, and, furthermore, I take severe umbrage with your feeble attempts to impugn my President!

[ September 11, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: saxon75 ]

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Geek.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe saxon is a geekier geek geek than the geek geek Papa
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
You betta believe it.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
edit: gah, i gotta wait for my brain to catch up with me before i start typing stuff.
okay, let's try this again:

I think Papa is a geek's geek.

Y'know?

That geek that all the geeks just love to be around so his normally annoying idiosyncracies are therefore endearing.

Icarus is a really, really, really cool guy. And his geekiness is of such a nature that it doesn't detract from his "responsible adult" demeanor. He's just awesome. And i should know. I've met him!

[ September 11, 2003, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonide ]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.