FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » People who smell good (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: People who smell good
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Qué más te hace falta
Si tienes el sol y el aire
Qué más te hace falta
Si lo bello de este mundo es gratis

-Luz Clarita (Qué más te hace falta)

Google is scary.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
No, its not scary... I'm just lazy and knew that you'd google for it if I mentioned that I wanted it. [Smile]
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

So, I'm here to cook for you and carry out your every whim?

It's a good thing you smell good or I might get indignant.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Vas la cocina, Annie.

Edit: yup... time to brush up on my spanish. Heck, why not just relearn it.

[ September 14, 2003, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

*mixes up a batch of Ego-deflating stew*
Annie
Member # 295

Eat up, amigo [Evil]
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What's in it? Besides your bad cooking, of course? [Wink]
Annie
Member # 295

Crow, Nate. Crow.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Oh, same as always, then?
Annie
Member # 295

Yup. You need me to tuck the napkin into your shirt, or you think you'll be ok?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Come on Annie, you know I don't tuck the napkins in my shirt.

[Wink]

Annie
Member # 295

Don't make me get out the booster seat.
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the clarification, martha. If I smelt like an ashtray, I likely could not smell them. This is a strange phenomena that I have picked up since quitting smoking 3 years ago! My sense of smell is WAY acute!

Help! [Eek!]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lautsprecher für die Toten
Member # 5653

- posted      Profile for Lautsprecher für die Toten   Email Lautsprecher für die Toten         Edit/Delete Post 
I kinda smell like fresh cut onions....except for the making random people cry part I can't really see any useful application to my odiferous aroma.
It wasn't always like this you know...butafter I started cutting the onions for the sandwiches....
Hey, that reminds me...anyone know how to get the smell of onions out of their skin? Showers don'twork baths don't work being sprayed with a garden hose at 3 am doesn't work...I'm running out of ideas...maybe tomato soup...or is that for skunks? Ah well

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaxonn
Member # 5163

- posted      Profile for Jaxonn   Email Jaxonn         Edit/Delete Post 
For the onion smell- try lemon juice. Worked for me when I used to work at Subway in college.
Baby powder is the best smell. Lots of women I know, myself included, use Shower to Shower after baths. It smells good for a long time too!

Posts: 55 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, here is a secret for guys who want to wear cologne but they don't like to smell really strong like guys in high school. Get yourself some "Chrome" cologne and just put on ONE SPRAY! For some reason, guys don't seem to understand that spraying yourself with cologne will kill your "smell buds" for that particular smell. If you can smell your cologne you are wearing too much!

And guys, if you routinely shower and wear plenty of deodorant (Old Spice) you will probably get plenty of chicks saying you smell good.

The great thing about guys is that you don't have to smell like shampoo to get a chick to dig you (although that's probably a bonus). The important thing is that, if you're nice and clean, your natural smells will come through, which is good. Guys are attracted to sweet smelling girls because guys are not sweet smelling. Girls like man smells, phermones and what not. Most girls will compliment a man's smell just to discover that it's Right Guard or something.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I swear to you, my friend smells like a chicken fajita. Sitting next to him always made me hungry.
This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Back on track, though, Juliette bought me this cologne for my birthday or something a while back. I don't wear it very often, but I've when I have worn it I've gotten quite a lot of comments on how good I smell.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that sounds like it smells nice!

One thing I smelled once that I wished came in soap form was the entire "Discovery Channel" store. It smelled like fresh dirt, which seems to defeat the purpose, but I couldn't help it. It turned me on.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

French perfume experiences:

The first time I went to France, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on the newest Yves St. Laurent scent, In Love Again. (we give our perfumes French names, they give theirs English names) I kept waiting for it to make it to the states, but I never did find any. I still have about an eighth of a bottle left, and I only wear it on very very special occasions. So when I was in France again last year, I searched frantically for it, only to find it was discontinued. (I did, however, find a knockoff version, Madly Amoureuse , which smells identical but lasts about 5 minutes.) However, Yves St. Laurent had a new one out called City Girl that smelled identical - kind of a citrussy thing. Has anyone seen City Girl in the States? I'm going to have to buy some more eventually or stop dating altogether.

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Oh man, Annie.

I know where you could get it but there's no hope of either of us getting there.
The Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah, GA has a booth with every weird foreign cologne that I can think of. Too bad it's a million miles away.

I don't know if it matters, but half my family lives in France. Maybe I can get some for you?

Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
PSI:

quote:
Most girls will compliment a man's smell just to discover that it's Right Guard or something.
Right Guard has a wide selection of pleasent smelling deodorants... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.