FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Last Post Thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Last Post Thread
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

- posted      Profile for Valkyrie   Email Valkyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
as you can see, im going for quantity as oposed to quality [The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave]

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Sleep]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel so alone...I didn't know the last Last Post Thread actually had a last post while I was gone. Well...now I have newfound hope!

Post [Smile]

Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! somebody finally responded to the thread I started earlier this afternoon! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait! What happened to our old thread, I havent been on for a while, what hapened to our 162 page thread???????

Rhaegar

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*pat pats Rhaegar*

It died. I'm so sorry. *removes hat, and says eulogy*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this an apropriate time to quote from the old thread in memory of it.

quote:
ME
-by...alot of people

[Razz]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

- posted      Profile for Valkyrie   Email Valkyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
well this last post thread needs to keep up!
I found it in the LAST spot on the SECOND page!!
Is this exeptable??? [Mad] I THINK NOT!!!

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

Post. [Razz]
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Me.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. Me.
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Sleep]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
[No No]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[Evil]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
So it took me like, what, April to November to make my first Landmark, and Eruve August to November. We hit 1000 on the same day. Now we are neck and neck for 2000. Hmmmm.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

cool.
*desperately tries to get 2000 before pooka*
[Taunt]

skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
You go girl. I'm going undercover for a few days.

-pseudopooka

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Wait...I'm the undercover cop, remember? [Wink]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*realises how slow hatrack is at 12:30 in the morning*
*goes to bed*
[Sleep]

Koga
Member # 5646

I really should leave the computer lab and go on to class. *wistles* [Razz] *loiders*
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Wow, 10 AM and still slow...
[Sleep]

Fool of a Took
Member # 6039

- posted      Profile for Fool of a Took           Edit/Delete Post 
*burp*
I mean...
*bump*

[Wink]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

I have been thinking alot lately, and have began to wonder, could you build a wall out of wall nuts? and if so how do you keep the squirrels from eating your house? [Razz]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*scratches head*
*watches squirrel eat Koga's post*

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

VTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTR2Q4MJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC 2NJHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

-eRUVE'S CAT

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
*Nibbles on cracker, Kogas head, and a cheesit*
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*pulls cat fur out of keyboard*
*steals Rhaegar's cheeze-its*
[Razz]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*steals back Rhaegars Cheezit's*

[Razz]

[ January 29, 2004, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*steals cheeze-its back*
*eats them all before Rheagar can take them again*
[Taunt]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Puts vacum tube down Eruve's throat, eats cheezits and larfs evily*

[Taunt]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*pukes while vacuuum tube is down throat*
[Evil]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*eats private stash of goldfish*
they're better than cheese-its anyway.
[Razz]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Yum.
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Steals goldfish*

Get your own box

*Realizes he has mixed up the slogans*

The snack that smile back until you bite their heads off, the snack that smiles back Goldfish

*Bows*

*Eats Goldfish thatwere previously stolen*

Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
So, what happened to the OLD last post thread?

Did jebus come back?

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*steals them back*
*eats many*
Sheesh, these things are addictive!
"Once you pop, you can't stop!"
[Smile]

(Ah, screw landmarks. Feel special, I used my 2000th post for this.)

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Olivet, jebus came back long enough to delete the last post thread and post about three more times.
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Takes white out, covers up the rpingles logo, goes off to eat pringles, and to imitate Smeagol allby his lonesome*
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

"We only wish to catch a fish..." [Wink]

*is actually eating goldfish right now*
[Razz]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

To catch a fish, a juicy fish, co nice and cool, straight from the pool, so juicy sweet

*Avoids the word precious, which is very hard as Smeagol, yes Preci*&% it is*

[ January 29, 2004, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Frown]

(actually it goes "Stream and pool is wet and cool, so nice for feet. We only wish to catch a fish, so juicy sweet." [Razz] )

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*saves really cool sword from last last post thread*
*swings wildly and hacks towards starting third page*
[Evil]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Nut nut nut, obviously you have never read the original script precio(*&. BU we has yes we has, oh yes we has........ we..... has..... read..... script....... *eye bulge* liar, thief, muuuurderrrrreeeeerrrrrr...... no..... no..... not listening.......we has read the script......yes we has....*eye shrink*

[Razz]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

We is talking about the book. Yes...the book.
[Razz]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Page will be mine!
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Yes it will!
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

No, it will be OURS!
[Big Grin]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Quite possibly sometime soon. Maybe.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

For US!
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Ours!
  This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  88  89  90   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.