FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anne Kate is a taxi! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anne Kate is a taxi!
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
I said I called her names because she's fat and a taxi. Ad hominem, maybe, but not a tautology. A tautology would be saying that I call her names because I call her names.
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And Mike has a big nose!
Hey... how did you know that? Have you been reading my mail?

quote:
anne kate has big ears, and jon boy is a poopyface
Not sure about the former, but the latter seems exceedingly likely. Toretha, on the other hand, has an uncle who's a tugboat.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

*plugs ears*

o/~ La la la la la la la... o/~

Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

you're just jealous that none of YOUR uncles are tugboats. All of yours are lazy things like sailboats. At least MY uncle is willing to fo an honest days work tugging!
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Tsk. [No No] Y'all have CLEARLY been drinking all the qwine. Shocking! [Eek!]

And you don't seem to have left any for me! [Frown]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

What? Did someone say something? [Big Grin]
Toretha
Member # 2233

Wine? where? *looks for wine* does it taste good?
Mike
Member # 55

You've been drinking Qwine? How do you think that makes her feel?
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

*dies*
aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
Clearly, I've been bested in this arena. My skills are quite rusty. I bow to the champions. To Mike, and to fatty over there and to my dear friend the poodle taxi. <deep bow>
Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
This is blatant robbery. Toretha is angry because our littlest sister and I have finally figured out a clever system of insults (see above for details) and she cannot stop herself from imitating them.

Also she is a taxi.

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not A implies neither B nor Not B.
Yes, but Not B does in fact imply Not A.

I have no idea why I pointed that out.

Mike

Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, duh. Everyone knows that.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
Fyfe, imitation is flattery. [Smile]
Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

Jen, it's just showing my purest respect for you. Besides, yall copied the fatty thing from the Producers, and now you've got BRHS doing it-why not yell at everyone there too?
Toretha
Member # 2233

And anyway, Jen, you're a fatty
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
Taxi was our own original idea. You are fat and a taxi, and I do not like you in the first place, and it is probably your fault that Angel is dead.

Furthermore, you have got a French poodle. What do you suppose Nora is?

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
???
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

You got the taxi idea from Aunt Fayne and that fan she gave Robyn. And Nora, while she is a poodle, is definitely not french. Not to mention, that I don't HAVE her. Yall do. [Frown]

And it is, of course, completely my fault that angel is dead-I killed him just to spite you! HAHAHAHA! And you're fatter and taxiER

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.