FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What Is Your Life Energy? A Quiz. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Is Your Life Energy? A Quiz.
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
You are a Dynamic Assertive: Charismatic, nonconformists, creators of social change: Dynamic Assertives, while they may be trendsetters and revolutionaries, are basically looking to control only their own lives, not others'. They know what they believe in and why, and what they don't believe in and why, because these are the types of things they think about. They are conceptually creative and process-oriented.
Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
I got adaptive supportive. I wonder if reading the fine print will change mine as well. (As Saxon 75's) Nope. I'm still an adaptive supportive. Whatever. Blue collar worker my... wait, I guess I have always been a wage worker. I guess I'm one of those that keeps their thoughts within for later, when they get together with their extended family.

Pfft. This test didn't even mention whether you like sci fi. What good can it be?

[ March 31, 2004, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: skrika03 ]

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beca
Member # 4340

- posted      Profile for Beca           Edit/Delete Post 
Creative Assertive. Yes, I'm doomed.

And Immanuel Kant, which I found amusing:

"You are Immanuel Kant. Many people today think you were a stuffy Prussian and a moralistic prick who detested both women and wine, but back in your time you were known as the Great Destroyer. This is because you undermined the pretentions of skeptics and rationalists alike by discovering the source, meaning, and limits of philosophy itself. You were concerned largely with constructing a system of practical philosophy, but by the end of your life you became interested in aesthetics. You sought to unite all the elements of your philosophy into a system united in the idea of God, all the while maintaining a humble attitude toward your own capabilities. While many of your followers rejected your prescriptions, causing you to denounce almost all of them, you are still remembered today as the philosopher who laid the foundation for the thought of the entire 19th century."

Posts: 188 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Hegel. Now I get to re read and see if anyone else was Hegel. Tom D, kat and LMA are also Hegel. Weird. His write up didn't really speak to me.

[ March 31, 2004, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: skrika03 ]

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
Dynamic Supportive

Reasonable enough.

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Creative Assertive and Hegel.

Close enough for government work.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the philosophy quiz was less accurate (though that's not saying much.) Most of the quiz I really couldn't agree on any of the statements. It spat out Plato, but I really think I'm closer to Nietzsche.

Though that wouldn't be very accurate either.

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
dynamic assertive
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Dynamic Supportive.

Very true I think. I'll have to go back and do the philosopher thing later.

Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
?
Member # 2319

- posted      Profile for ?   Email ?         Edit/Delete Post 
You are an Adaptive Supportive: This group comprises the great majority of the population. they are the nonglamorous supporters of the status quo, and society runs because of them. This group, which has the gift of helping others, includes blue-collar workers, administrative assistants.

?

Posts: 219 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Creative-Assertive
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
See?

No One else has confessed to being Adaptive Aggressive like me. I'm all alone in the world of Hatrack...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Dynamic Supportive
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Suneun, I'm dynamic assertive as well. Why are we so rare?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
Dynamic supportive and add me to being Hegel...
Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a Dynamic Supportive: Charismatic,<br>warmhearted, sincere, reliable, humorous,<br>compassionate, strong yet gentle -- all these<br>words describe Dynamic Supportives. The<br>Dynamic Supportive energy is typified in<br>therapists, doctors, conciliators, clergy,<br>teachers, and communicators. Dynamic<br>Supportives
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
P.S. I linked to this under my pooka screen name, but I was waiting for my anniversary as skrika. So, yeah I think that Saxon75 turned out not to be adaptive supportive which left me all alone.

I'm kind of bummed because I thought I had been working on my psychological tendency to vanish. I mean, I gave the answer that I'm smarter and figure it's pretty apparent. Oh, wait- "?? is adaptive supportive. Like that's supposed to make me feel better [Wink]

[ April 06, 2004, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't put a lot of faith in people who spend the better part of their day filling-out Cozmo quizzes.

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not upset

quote:
You are an Adaptive Assertive: Adaptive Assertives are not charismatic, but they do have the kind of practical leadership skills that make them good foremen, supervisors, office managers, and teachers. They're solid and dependable hard workers, and highly responsible.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

egad, stan!

I'm sorry. Where should I send the flowers?

[Cool]

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Flowers!? I got a place for you to put them. I don't think you'll like it though. [Big Grin]

For the philosopher I am a Hume. Beer....where's that last bottle? Found it.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

stan?!

Hume, eh? You like voluminous?

*rings the flower shop*

"Hi, yeah, I'd like to send over a couple beds of african violets to..."

'hello?"

fallow

Stan the man
Member # 6249

Eh, had to pick answers that were close enough. Most women I meet are only tolerable after a few beers anyway. Of course for me they need a few shots of Tequila. Surprisingly I am not an alcoholic. I do enjoy a beer now and then, but they are few and far between.
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I'm in the club with Sun, Sax75 and Julian-

You are a Dynamic Assertive: Charismatic, nonconformists, creators of social change: Dynamic Assertives, while they may be trendsetters and revolutionaries, are basically looking to control only their own lives, not others'. They know what they believe in and why, and what they don't believe in and why, because these are the types of things they think about. They are conceptually creative and process-oriented

and

Hegel - Cool, I only took a semester of philosophy and I've never studied Hegel. I think I'll look him up.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

ladydove, say it ain't so...
@Ease
Member # 3066

- posted      Profile for @Ease           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't put a lot of faith in people who spend the better part of their day filling-out Cozmo quizzes.
::::supresses urge to plant fallow::::
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

*pats fallow*

And why does this distress you?

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

LD,

Your pat remarks distress me. Is there anything to ladydove that isn't white plummage, small-head, soft belly and an aching desire to coo?

fallow

Stan the man
Member # 6249

Ooooh. Them's fightin woids. [Smile]
LadyDove
Member # 3000

Oh, man! Thank you fallow. That was the best laugh I've had in a week!
fallow
Member # 6268

they call me "Mr. Giggles."

[ROFL]

LadyDove
Member # 3000

BTW Mr. Giggles, I'm really a hawk who gets to be a dove because I don't often need to show my claws. But thank you for the concern.
If you ever need a Knight in Shining Armor, I'm your girl. [Kiss]

fallow
Member # 6268

thanks, LD!

THERE'S A PIGEON!!!

fallow

fallow
Member # 6268

*wrings a neck or two*

That is one purty shade of blue on those delicate but deadly claws of yours, Mrs. Dove.

fallow

[ April 06, 2004, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: fallow ]

LadyDove
Member # 3000

*smacks fallow*

You keep your paws off my plumes.

*Seconds @Ease's suggestion to "plant" fallow*

fallow
Member # 6268

*casts an eye at the grazing papa in pasture yond*

"LD, I wish you were more active, so to speak. Unfettered by the need to tailor creativity into communal/familial tasks. That sorta thang."

free to perch. scraw and scree.

fallow

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Creative Assertive.......oh well, I could have told them that.....

Kat: You played pool? Did you hate it or like it when the guys would lose on purpose?
Provididng they had to do it on purpose, that is..

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

fallow- What a flirt you are! I bet you make the girl fishies swoon.
fallow
Member # 6268

ladydove,

What a stroker you are! Was there any velvet left in the herd?

fallow

Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
Dynamic Supportive & Hume
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
Dynamic Assertive &
Martin Heidegger

Although I don't consider myself to be a Rat, a Nazi or a Jew hater.

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

I don't get the last pair of you fellows. Not fun at all. Superficial and immensely stupoid.

jerks!!!

fallow

fallow
Member # 6268

*ties pink ribbons around Papa's horns*
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Dynamic Supportive and Hume.

Some of those philosopher choices were hilarious.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm also Adaptive Assertive. I'm not fond of it, I'd like to think I'm more dynamic, but I suppose I'm in the middle of the two.

{edit I was thinking that Assertive and Aggressive were the same things. They're NOT! [Smile] Farmgirl really is the misfit!)

[ April 06, 2004, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.