FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pun Smackdown VIII: A cheap reproduction (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pun Smackdown VIII: A cheap reproduction
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
It won't stop until someone gets ticketed for IUD.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
We really don't need to be egged on. We'll continue to pump em out.

I had a long list of in poor taste puns but my dog, Nick, ruined that. Yeah, the list fell on the floor and I didn't grab it ForNickate it. I did threaten to sic the dog police on him. I believe I said "Cop u later Nick." Then the silly dog tried to act like he hadn't done anything wrong. Looked sorta coy to us.

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm taking lessons to improve my golf score. They show up on my credit card statement as "par tuition."
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, be careful when you are playing golf and trying not to conceive a child. I have heard that it is rough on the condoms, and might even put a hole in one.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

By the way, Bob, do you play on a Pubic course or a Privates?
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

Elizabeth and Bob, I see you share my addiction to spew in the morning. What is this morning sickness that makes us post so early?
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
WHat I like about this thread is that there's a firm basis to all the puns. You might even say they're ultra-sound.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

I remember my father's speech to me concerning pre-marital sex. He referred to it as "horsing around" and assured me that it could lead to "de-livery". For the longest time I had images of horse stables and weird feudal costumes.

[ June 12, 2004, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread sure has gone to seed.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

- posted      Profile for Jalapenoman   Email Jalapenoman         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope I'm not knockin' up the wrong tree with this statement, but some of these posts have been quite amniotic.
Posts: 279 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Oh, please sper me, Bob.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Dang it. I wanted to ride the Tube for the first time, but it was all tied up.
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

- posted      Profile for Jalapenoman   Email Jalapenoman         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, it'll be canal hard to ride past that knot!
Posts: 279 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

quote:
I hope I'm not knockin' up the wrong tree with this statement...
Would that be an adult tree?

Anyway, nice gamete you all.

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Well, Sir Vex could have done it.

Edit: That was to J-Man.

[ June 12, 2004, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

I started getting tired of reading this thread and dilated the pizza place for some lunch. I wish they still had thirty minute delivery, but I won't be-labor the point.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I had an English teacher look at this thread. She said the contractions weren't very far apart.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Which of her classes were you in? Section C?
BlueJacsFan
Member # 6590

- posted      Profile for BlueJacsFan   Email BlueJacsFan         Edit/Delete Post 
And were you the class clone?
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

Nope, she wasn't the class clone. The kids made fun of her because she couldn't drink her milk; seems she was lactate intollerant.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Ah, that was the creme de la creme.

I had a friend who was always trying to get people to fight him. He'd say some of the most terrible things, he'd throw stuff. Anything to get someone angry. Until one day he squirted a girl with a foutain pen. She pummeled him nearly to death and kept yelling "That's INK! You baiter!"

[ June 12, 2004, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

If an impoverished woman of the lower class writes a poem to the other females of this working group, is she creating an ode to her fallo pians?
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
*fallow opined a 5cm dilation for his conception but decided to abort*

edit: for girth

[ June 12, 2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: fallow ]

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm filing a Piraternity suit.

Shut 'de door, intercourse you was born in a barnacle!

ConDommit! This thread is cramping my style.

The ship is heaving, and I'm out of berth control. And now there's a Panama canal on the bottom down below. We're not sure if it's a Grrr or a Boyl. Some vaccination this is....

Are we going by land or by sea section? Arrghh! Aarghh! Aargh!

Whar's those little treasures? X marks the spot!

Th'incubated the hook right? I'm ready or the catch of the day...

Aargh! Just keel me now and get it overwith.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

Kelp Calm, Hippo-calamitus.
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
My investment counselor does a lot of research. The other day she told me to switch my investments in infant formula to a company that makes nursing bras and breast pumps.

Those companies have been doing well, so I wanted to know her reasoning.

She pulled out her data. Over the past few years, the percentage of mothers choosing to breastfeed their babies has gone steadily up.

She pointed to the latest birth data:

"See?" she said, pointing to the birthrate/breastfeeding data. "It's a sure thing. There's a suckler born every minute!"

[ June 12, 2004, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Sndrake,
It does, in fact sim a lac of manners to discuss breasts in this forum.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Thanks for the mammaries.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

What cookie goes the best with milk? No matter how many cookies have been invented, I think the most milkworthy are still Oreolas.

[ June 13, 2004, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

punwit
Member # 6388

Yeah those are the kind I like to nipple on myself.
punwit
Member # 6388

I mean those are the very breast kind.
punwit
Member # 6388

Hooter thought it? This thread ties in so well with the perpetually immature clique I belong to. I can be a silly boob and feel right at home. I expect some other 40 something poster to keep up with me, sorta tit for tat if you please.
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
A foolish friend of mine with very loose morals told me that he has had multiple sex partners and taken no precautions. Yet he's confident he'll not get any sexually-transmitted diseases. He relies on the power of positive thinking to protect him.

It doesn't sound venerealistic to me.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

He'd better hope that impulse is soon Gonorrhea regret it for the rest of his life. Someone needs to clap him upside the head and rubber his nose in the dirty reality of std's

We need to make sure our friends understand that we don't condom such behaviour.

[ June 13, 2004, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

Friends that don't understand are just a bunch of crabs.

My wife was cooking dinner last night. Everything came out okay except the vegetables. She burnt herpes.

[ June 13, 2004, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Jalapenoman ]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Oh, nuts! That kind of testes really hard.
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

Kinda sperms you on to a different action, doesn't it!

You should have seed that one coming!

[ June 13, 2004, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Jalapenoman ]

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

In our lives, we should have a good foundation for helping others, whether the support comes from a boy or a girdle.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

There was a group of Spanish milkmen, who watched a fun American movie, and wanted to make their own. They called it "La Leche League of Extraordinary Gentlemen."

[ June 13, 2004, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

punwit
Member # 6388

I've had to learn over the years to curb my sarcasm. At one time I had an almost fetal smart mouth. The bullys didn't find the same humor in my jibes as I did. Once I saw the light, my newborn sense of discretion saved my life once or twice.

[ June 13, 2004, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Punwit, I think it is a bit premature to make that assumption. You remember Sally. A sarcastic woman, In Cube 8, hurt her feelings and she quit.
fallow
Member # 6268

"ride... Sally ride!"
SirReal
Member # 5257

- posted      Profile for SirReal   Email SirReal         Edit/Delete Post 
I said, "I wanted to eat 'her peas'". And she said, "You have a big 'belly but on' second thought, here you go". Ahh, if she said "'follow peon'", then I'd follow her anywhere.
Posts: 172 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Womb do you think you are? It's like my mother always said to me: "O.B. yourself!" The other thing she used to do is order me around at the family pharmacy. People would come in for their daily dose of medicine and she'll yell at me in back "Son! A gram!" I would get angry and point out how demeaning this was, and she'd accuse me of just latching on and never letting go! I guess she had a point. She also used to say that when life knocked you up, you just have to put yourself up by your bootstraps and get in those stirrups again.
fallow
Member # 6268

caul's well that ends well.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

When my grandpa was too lazy to get up and get his glasses, my grandmother yelled: "Here are your Specs, You Lump!"
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Maybe we should all adopt a new tactic.

[Hat] The Raven clan!

If they take a kid out of maternity and then put him back in, is that a reward?

And if you breastfeed twins, is that teet for two?

When a cow gives birth, does she become decalfinated?

Curses, foaled again!

Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

I thought this thread was dying, but it appears to have been revived. Cord be because everyone likes a good discussion on reproduction!

We went to the store the other day and had a hard time finding any pants marked correctly. I located an employee and asked him "Sir, come size these."

punwit
Member # 6388

My wife is one strange gal. She is the one always recieving flowers and yet she insists I am the one that needs a vase ectomy.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.