FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Time to Close Hatrack - It's all been said. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Time to Close Hatrack - It's all been said.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
do you hate children?
Depends.

Do they think I'm hot?

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE Ralphie. [Smile]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

And Ralphie <hearts> Icarus.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
:heart: KarlEd

You never know when someone's iteration of a thread is going to surpass the old version. Like CT's newbie thread.

But I think the intelligent response to the impulse to squish a newbie or youngling would be to actually bump a really old thread, rather than snark on their thread.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mabus
Member # 6320

- posted      Profile for Mabus   Email Mabus         Edit/Delete Post 
Mabus thinks Ralphie is hot. [Hail]
Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
You like me! You really like me!

[Blushing]

By the way, I'm not feeling snarky anymore so you can pour on the love with impunity. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, I think you need to recruit some more minions to let everyone know about the Ralphie love. Just let them know that for each convert they make, they'll receive a small portion of the Ralphie adoration. For each minion they recruit, they'll receive another small portion of Ralphie adoration.

Kinda like Amway, but with spankings.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Waitaminutehere. When did Ralphie lose her reputation?! And who forgot to tell everyone?! [Eek!]

Ralphie the Hawtie: [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, you know the problem isn't a lack of newbie love. It's that that love is a cold and hollow love. They've loving is parroting of the adoration of your original fans in an attempt to seem cool and fit in. Congrats, you're still a celebrity! Only, y'know, without all the half naked men and truckloads of money.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Only, y'know, without all the half naked men and truckloads of money
Are you sure about that?
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armoth
Member # 4752

- posted      Profile for Armoth   Email Armoth         Edit/Delete Post 
*shudder*
Posts: 1604 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, Armoth. That much money is downright creepy.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Depends on the truck, really.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
And I'd like to add my support to Ralphie's subconscious scouting for newbie minions.

Much like a top level executive in a pyramid scheme, I like to see each of my minions actively recruiting. I can totally live off of residual admiration.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie still has the power to turn a KarlEd emo thread into a Ralphie hawtness thread.

[Kiss] KarlEd
[Wave] [Hail] Does this look like a minion spanking?

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
ROTFLMAO!
[ROFL]

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sorry, Karl.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, Ralphie. Less Karl thread-hijacking, more Bokonon thread fondling.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Thread, huh? Feeling inadequate are we?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Ooooh, kinky.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I was talkin bout my leather, freak.

Don't be jivin' me. For real like.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.